World Cup. Who you got?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Anything is possible at this point. Russia wouldn't be out of the question. :cool:

Realistically, France has a good chance, from what I've seen so far.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
And people compare Kane to Lineker, it's a joke! :)

Brazil looks best, France second best, Belgium is the dark horse. Huge shame they're all on the same side of the brackets. Can't believe the mouthbreather is the top scorer with 3 penalties, 2 tap-ins and a ricochet. That's coming from an Arsenal fan of course :)

Reactions: NextLevel
Jan 2018
France just booked final place.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
As an England supporter I was really impressed with France and Belgium today. Nothing between them and it was a shame that one team had to lose.

England does not have any superstars but the team is young, motivated and a pleasure to support. Their fitness and team spirit may get them past a tired Croatia- even if they fail they have still cheered up this country.

My DHS Harry Kane 301 has arrived from China (7 days delivery- not bad!). I intend to put Rozena's on both sides. Initial view is that it seems well made but does not have the wow factor of my friends Butterfly Timo Boll alc. However it was a fraction of the price! I will put a review on the appropriate thread soon.