What rubber can I use with Acoustic blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Hello guys!

I'd like to know if any of you have recommendations for rubbers I could use on an Acoustic blade.
I'm an offensive player, so I'm looking for a fast rubber that would help me with blocking as well.
Also, I'd like to improve my backhand and forehand flicks.
Would Stiga's Mantra H rubbers make a decent setup?

Thanks.

JMC

This user has no status.
If you’re a beginner, like me, the advice all the guys at the club gave is to just pick something, anything, and stick with it. The other thing I was told was that it’s possible to get equipment that’s too fast but almost impossible to get stuff that’s too slow, while you’re learning.

Hope that helps some. If you’re not a beginner just ignore all of that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Manrta rubbers are good but how is your control in your present set up?

My control is pretty ok, but I end up missing some (more than I should) of my forehand drives against backspin or on topspin to topspin rallies. I thought that maybe I'd need some more control and spin. Also to maybe improve my flicks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
If you’re a beginner, like me, the advice all the guys at the club gave is to just pick something, anything, and stick with it. The other thing I was told was that it’s possible to get equipment that’s too fast but almost impossible to get stuff that’s too slow, while you’re learning.

Hope that helps some. If you’re not a beginner just ignore all of that.

Thanks a lot for the advice! :D

Reactions: JMC