Jorg Rosskopf vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with Jorg Rosskopf the mighty German National Team head coach and World Doubles Champion in 1989! in this video I challenge Jorg to a 1 set showdown at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth!

Jorg Rosskopf vs Dan!

Winner of the JOOLA Rossi Emotion blade signed by Jorg Rosskopf announced:

rossibladewinner.jpg

Thanks to all 936 players who entered the competition to win a signed Joola Rossi Emotion blade. 182 users guessed the correct score and were put into an excel spreadsheet with a number assigned to them. Using the google random number generator the number 93 was produced.

Congratulations to langel winning a Joola Rossi Emotion blade signed by Jorg Rosskopf! If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Serious? Because he's German? Zum Blitzkriegsdonnerwetter, we're all dead serious; at least our threatening accent.

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?

Way back then, I did find him threatening. That intense, dark look he gave opponents… but now he's just too cuddly.

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Even as a coach I thought similarly. When he had a beard and showed that fiercely.

But well, FZD also looks so different on the court and in the interviews he seems so shy.
Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?

Way back then, I did find him threatening. That intense, dark look he gave opponents… but now he's just too cuddly.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I love the way he controls the ball during the point. Until he gets the forehand he wants. And then, BOOOOOOM!!!!!

Reactions: Suga D and langel
Hi, guys!

Finally the Emotion of Rossi got to my hands ;)

Rossi-Emotion.jpg

I think that this blade has been very excited by the Dan-Jorg battle in Vegas, so it decided to visit again the battlefield, taking a long trip from London to Chicago, travelled all throgh the USA to the west coast, and from San Franciso decided to fly to me, eventually.
Its nice and soon I'll pair it with some Xiom rubbers and take it to battle again!
:cool: