• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest

1. Top | #1
      This user has no status.

TTD Member Country: United States

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Timo Boll ALC With Skyline TG3 neo FH and Bomb Mopha Pro.tension Backhand?

well my current setup is LKT Ayous Hinoki Blade with Hurricane 3 neo on FH and BH.....i wanna get a better blade and i want to change my rubbers because i find it hard to control the hurricane 3 neo with my full out swing stroke...it just goes over the table to often...and would the bomb mopha and skyline tg3 neo be good for spinning backspins? because i find it kind of difficult to spin them with the hurricane 3 neo or maybe its just my stroke....i like to drive near the table and back out to do loops away from the table...im a offensive player...do you guys think this setup would work for me? how does the skyline tg3 neo compare to the H3 neo? and does the bomb mopha really act as a euro rubber? thanks for the help in advance!

2. Top | #2
      This user has no status.

V.I.P TTD Member Country: Malaysia
      Equipment:
      Blade STIGA EBENHOLZ VII
      Forehand Rubber STIGA CALIBRA LT PLUS
      Backhand Rubber XIOM VEGA PRO

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 155 Times in 121 Posts
      Hi CJ, welcome aboard. I'm not sure about the LKT blade, but I'm sure Carl will give you a full run down in comparison with TB ALC later. As what I know, the Neos of Hurricane and Skyline are rather hard, which probably resulting in longer trajectory like you said (unless you can induced a lot of spins to bring the ball back down on to the table)
      To improve, we must enjoy the game and above all have fun