Hitler Reacts to ITTF's Game-Changing Announcement

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
No. Don't say I changed the subject, say, "i dont understand" which is more correct.

What is more dramatic to me IS what is a better display of skill.
It is less dramatic if flukes are too influential.

My point was that there is a scale, where 1 point games are more luck and 100 point games are more skill and tactics, and on that scale, I deem 11 to be too much on the side of luck and 21 to be more optimal. Of course 100 would be overlong and boring. You don't need it. Need just enough to avoid luck being too decisive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I can't help you if you cant figure out why representing your nation etc. Is the most powerful motivator, bigger than oneself.
And also the strongest force for public appeal.
Maybe to someone like you, if you ignore the Muhammad Ali example, but luckily not everyone is you, so i wouldn't generalize your opinion. Also there's always something bigger. Some people even might prefer representing their continent or their town instead of their nation.

Regardless I suggest to you to calm down a bit with calling people names and inocous things 'insensitive'. Nobody cares and you come out like a preachy ninny

You make suggestions? Now this is getting real funny! Hahahaaa!
Since it's you who's been starting arguements with nearly each and everyone on this forum since your first appearance I would suggest, you put your suggestions where the sun never shines.

Coming from you 'preachy ninny' turns into a compliment. So thanks for that. How old are you again? fifteen??
[Emoji23]

Last edited:
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Maybe to someone like you, if you ignore the Muhammad Ali example, but luckily not everyone is you, so i wouldn't generalize your opinion. Also there's always something bigger. Some people even might prefer representing their continent or their town instead of their nation.

You make suggestions? Now this is getting real funny! Hahahaaa!
Since it's you who's been starting arguements with nearly each and everyone on this forum since your first appearance I would suggest, you put your suggestions where the sun never shines.

Coming from you 'preachy ninny' turns into a compliment. So thanks for that. How old are you again? fifteen??
[Emoji23]

Your example is muhammad ali, that idiot, and my example is the Mondial. Who do you think has a better example?

Sorry man, but your chip is now caving your shoulder in. Again I suggest you take some chill pill before.... Or perhaps it is too late...?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Your example is muhammad ali, that idiot, and my example is the Mondial. Who do you think has a better example?

Sorry man, but your chip is now caving your shoulder in. Again I suggest you take some chill pill before.... Or perhaps it is too late...?

Brave move, calling Ali an idiot. Surely will make you a lotta friends, but actually not much different to your other funny comments.
:)

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Proof that China and ITTF are in bed.

Chinese Olympic Committee meets with ITTF Officials during the Asian Games 2018. Sitting in the left center is Gou Zhongwen, director of the State General Administration of Sports, the bigshot who "kicked" LGL, Qin Zhijian and MLin out.

https://cn.ittf.com/2018/08/ittf-le...c-committee-president-and-minister-of-sports/
jHY2YBh.png

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Jan 2018
But where is Cai Zhenhua (蔡振华) of China's State General Administration of Sports, and president of the Chinese Table Tennis Association in this very high level TT meeting in Jakarta ?

He's a rubber stamp now.

Jan 2018
Speak of the devil.

Yangtze Daily reports on Sep. 4 that Cai Zhenhua has left the post Deputy Director of State General Administration of Sports and will act as the Vice President of All-China Federation of Trade Unions.

http://www.yangtse.com/app/sports/2018-09-03/611156.html