strange table

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Currently, I am visiting the nice city of Budapest in Hungary and came across a very strange "table tennis?" table. Has anyone seen this before?
20180709_181443.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Nice! I'd love a try.

Yes, me too. Unfortunately, don't have my blade nor with whom to play. But that should be very awkward for sure and I think people who have played table tennis for at least some time could be at a disadvantage here as the ball would bounce not the way you anticipate. I suppose the ball should bounce with lower and longer arch

Haah, its funny :D
I could not be able to play on such a table.
In the club we have a table that is curved hyperbolically one side and parabolically the other, but towerds the longer axes and it turns the side spin in opposite or multiplies it and its very funny too.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Haah, its funny :D
I could not be able to play on such a table.
In the club we have a table that is curved hyperbolically one side and parabolically the other, but towerds the longer axes and it turns the side spin in opposite or multiplies it and its very funny too.
Do you have a picture of that??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Ah- this is a table for teqball i.e. a teqboard-- the table tennis-soccer hybrid which uses this kind of table

There's also headis, which is played on a regular table?

Heck, you're right. I can barely stand the video presentation that's on YouTube but now that's one more reason tout try out this thing. Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Ah- this is a table for teqball i.e. a teqboard-- the table tennis-soccer hybrid which uses this kind of table

There's also headis, which is played on a regular table?

That makes sense. I saw these tables near the park where they show the world cup. Will look closer at the tables today when will be going to watch football. Maybe somebody will be playing.

Anyways it would be interesting just to try to play TT on these tables. To see how the ball bounces and how you react

Thanks for the info :)

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Teqball is a 4am drunk invention if I ever saw one.

Also it looks like u can break a foot playing on those floorings.

But it looks way fun