Blade Stiga Clipper
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial No. 22 Blue Sponge Version
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Focus 3 Snipe

Reviews
      Read 2 Reviews
      Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts

729 Presto comparision to ESN, Battle I, Tenergy

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone played with the new 729 Presto Rubbers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	729-Friendship-Presto-SPEED-Table-Tennis-SPIN-Rubber-with-Spong-Cake-Sponge-Rubber.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	16831

I thought they where normal ESN rubbers, but they aren't because they are made in China.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	16832

I would like to know if someone played with them and how they compare to a common ESN rubber, a Tenergy or a 729 Battle 1, as they also really cheap and could be a good backhand option also. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
      Eduardo Bagarrão
      "Table Tennis is a perfect combination of violent action taking place in a atmosphere of total tranquility"

2. Top | #2
      This user has no status.

TTD Member Country: Portugal

Equipment:
      Blade PG 7
      Forehand Rubber H3 prov. BS
      Backhand Rubber Bluefire jp03

Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
      I haven't played with these rubbers but i've also been looking into them as an option for the backhand. Altough, at about 25€ they are not that cheap. I found this description on a polish site:

"The Presto pads are a further development of the Friendship Battle. The Presto Speed ​​is both much faster and noticeable catapult stronger - the built-in speed glue effect is much stronger. This high tempo is achieved mainly by the very porous sponge, which was also tuned - not visible, but clearly identifiable by the smell. The top rubber has quite a long inward nubs and is very elastic. However, the grip is somewhat reduced in favor of the tempo. It is thus on the level of many German Tensorbeläge, comparable to the grip of the SpinLord Irbis or the SpinLord Tanuki. The overall gaming behavior is comparable to pads made in Germany. As a result, this rubber is also in direct competition with the Palio AK47 blue / yellow / red. Compared to these, the Presto Speed ​​is much faster, but with a little less effect and slightly lower control values. Compared to the pads of SpinLord the Presto Speed ​​is even faster than the Tanuki. We offer here at the Presto Speed ​​the version with a 42 degree hard sponge, this is the softest version. As a result, the ball stop is quite soft overall, a bit harder than the Spin Lord Tanuki or Irbis, but softer than the Friendship 729 Battle. Incidentally, Presto Spin and Speed ​​are not distinguished by the sponge, but by the upper rubber, which is thinner in the Presto Speed ​​than in the Presto Spin (= shorter ball contact time and therefore even more speed with slightly less spin and control). The Presto Speed ​​is a rather light surface. The quality of workmanship is comparable to that of Palio rubbers, so good, but not as good as with the Pads of SpinLord."

3. The Following User Likes hipnotic's Post:

eduardo1995filipe (4 Days Ago)

4. Top | #3
      says Spintastic

Established TTD Member Country: Portugal
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Clipper
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial No. 22 Blue Sponge Version
      Backhand Rubber Friendship/729 Focus 3 Snipe

Reviews
      Read 2 Reviews
      Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by hipnotic View Post
      I haven't played with these rubbers but i've also been looking into them as an option for the backhand. Altough, at about 25€ they are not that cheap. I found this description on a polish site:

"The Presto pads are a further development of the Friendship Battle. The Presto Speed ​​is both much faster and noticeable catapult stronger - the built-in speed glue effect is much stronger. This high tempo is achieved mainly by the very porous sponge, which was also tuned - not visible, but clearly identifiable by the smell. The top rubber has quite a long inward nubs and is very elastic. However, the grip is somewhat reduced in favor of the tempo. It is thus on the level of many German Tensorbeläge, comparable to the grip of the SpinLord Irbis or the SpinLord Tanuki. The overall gaming behavior is comparable to pads made in Germany. As a result, this rubber is also in direct competition with the Palio AK47 blue / yellow / red. Compared to these, the Presto Speed ​​is much faster, but with a little less effect and slightly lower control values. Compared to the pads of SpinLord the Presto Speed ​​is even faster than the Tanuki. We offer here at the Presto Speed ​​the version with a 42 degree hard sponge, this is the softest version. As a result, the ball stop is quite soft overall, a bit harder than the Spin Lord Tanuki or Irbis, but softer than the Friendship 729 Battle. Incidentally, Presto Spin and Speed ​​are not distinguished by the sponge, but by the upper rubber, which is thinner in the Presto Speed ​​than in the Presto Spin (= shorter ball contact time and therefore even more speed with slightly less spin and control). The Presto Speed ​​is a rather light surface. The quality of workmanship is comparable to that of Palio rubbers, so good, but not as good as with the Pads of SpinLord."

Thank you Yeah seems a good option to backhand! If they where spinny like T05 and not as fast would be a nice option! Maybe I'll try in the future