How to protect your handle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Hey, I love looking on my handle after every point.
Why all brands makes something like grip tape in every colour of rainbow when colorless tape will be better option for resellers aka EJ's or someone who loves their equipment stays clean
What type of grip tape do you use?
What type of colorless grip tape you can recommend?
What type of material will be good for handle?

I saw something like tape for swimming pool but I think these type of materials will increase sweat.
I saw a lot of people use powder for hands...
I know its not very serious to make question like this but I wanna buy Quadri Aruna OFF blade and I don't want to see green handle looks like ish

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
You see, I buy the same blade in 3, every time. 1 for my own use, 2 for sharing, and 3 for keepsake. Problem solved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Lolz. Interesting option...
[Emoji23]
... if you have a moneysh*tting donkey in your backyard or own a goose that can lay golden eggs, otherwise maybe not an opportunity for many.

You might wanna read these threads here.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?14129-Sweaty-hands-Help-me-please

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...ne-use-dry-powder-for-better-grip#post_189093

I remember that someone here wrote that Timo Boll also had that problem and got himself some especially made caps for the handle in the same design, but I'm somehow unable to find that post yet.

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
There was a post somewhere, I think at MyTT where someone said that they cleaned their handle with toothbrush and tooth paste and it made the thing look like new.

I don't do that. Ever.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I used eraser and nah :(

Its not about sweat. The handle will be dirty after 20 hours. We buy blades because It looks good. So I choose Aruna blade and I am big fan of Joola products too.
My ex Viscaria was beautiful first day. 2 months later...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
My hands don't even sweat, they get dryer and dryer becoming a sandpaper. Sometimes I have to damp my hands with sweat because otherwise i feel like my blade is going to twiddle itself.

TBH tho as long as the handle is not damaged and the metal parts are not scratched, I don't pay too much attention to them. They are sports equipments, they are meant to be used rigorously and will be damaged eventually. Mind you my blades are Innerforce ZLC and Mizutani ZLC which are absolutely beautiful brand new