Level of TableTennisDaily's members

Usually - above pro level.
Pros still don't have enough time for forum chats, they are engaged with pesonal developement.
Once they reach our level, they will have time to chat and help others in their developement.
:p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Usually - above pro level.
Pros still don't have enough time for forum chats, they are engaged with pesonal developement.
Once they reach our level, they will have time to chat and help others in their developement.
:p

You're right.
But there are different types of professional players, someone more generous who occasionally shares his knowledge in the forum

Reactions: langel
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
This year i didn't play too much, but in last year i ended in 45º in ranking in a total of 110 players. Also I've been played district championship.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
That would make David Division ZERO City in Korean amature system. He might be able to be in Div 3 in National tourney, but when he wins it all, the top players and coaches will be screaming bloody murder ringer. Koreans have up to Div 1 National, which is 2400+ USATT and then those too good for that division play Champions Division.

Any player professionally trained as a school kid likely reached 2500 USATT and plays only in the Pro-Player Divion at a national tourney, they are never allowed to compete vs amatures.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte is International TROUBLE MAKER Level... That means I am decent by relative terms, but not gunna cut it as a top amature. What the heck, I started at 40+, now am Fat and 50+, the trifecta. I play Div 2 City in Korea when I am there.

That isn't a separate league, it is your classification used for handicap in matches within a combined division or a teams event or when you goof off at the club to see who pays for chicken and beerz.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
pgpg has prolly crept past my USATT rating, but my rating has been crap. My level hasn't, prolly playing at my highest level ever.

ttmonster will tell you my rating doesn't mean crap, cause I really don't give much a crap about it, just winning the points and matches I should.

Making trouble on a local, state, national, and international level is a task for sure, but someone has gotta do it.

My kind of trouble is FUN getting people involved.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I only started couple of months ago and have been training with a coach and playing on local tournaments once a week. I don’t know how I rank. So how do I go about ranking? I will keep on practicing and work towards a good level eventually but I don’t know where to start.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
pgpg has prolly crept past my USATT rating, but my rating has been crap. My level hasn't, prolly playing at my highest level ever.

ttmonster will tell you my rating doesn't mean crap, cause I really don't give much a crap about it, just winning the points and matches I should.

Making trouble on a local, state, national, and international level is a task for sure, but someone has gotta do it.

My kind of trouble is FUN getting people involved.

We are probably rated about the same now, but (even before we get into East Coast vs. West Coast rating bias): you have a much higher TT IQ. I still don't know what I don't know... :rolleyes: