• Innerforce ALC

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Hurricane 301

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Liu Shiwen/ Fukuhara ZLF

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Dude, just get any ZLF or all-wood blade and start practicing.

The speed of the blade is also dependant on how you know hitting the strokes.

I used to play with a Butterfly Freitas with MXP on both sides and can easily make those FH and BH loops without much of an effort. I switched to a OSP Virtuoso with Rakza 7 on both sides, to improve on my strokes. What my opponents say is they noticed a substantial increase in spin more than my previous setup and When I asked them about speed they said that they felt no difference.

I also have a innerforce alc.s with same rubbers; however, I always tend to like the Virtuoso more.

Remember, it is the technique which will make you win points and not Equipment

Suggestions:
- OSP Virtuoso+
- Innerforce ZLF
- Liu Shiwen ZLF
- Hurricane King II
- Darker 7p 2a 7t (very different feeling)

- MXP (heavy)
- TSP Super Ventus
- Rakza 7
- Rasanter 47
- Hexer Grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simas and YoBob
This user has no status.
Dude, just get any ZLF or all-wood blade and start practicing.

The speed of the blade is also dependant on how you know hitting the strokes.

I used to play with a Butterfly Freitas with MXP on both sides and can easily make those FH and BH loops without much of an effort. I switched to a OSP Virtuoso with Rakza 7 on both sides, to improve on my strokes. What my opponents say is they noticed a substantial increase in spin more than my previous setup and When I asked them about speed they said that they felt no difference.

I also have a innerforce alc.s with same rubbers; however, I always tend to like the Virtuoso more.

Remember, it is the technique which will make you win points and not Equipment

Suggestions:
- OSP Virtuoso+
- Innerforce ZLF
- Liu Shiwen ZLF
- Hurricane King II
- Darker 7p 2a 7t (very different feeling)

- MXP (heavy)
- TSP Super Ventus
- Rakza 7
- Rasanter 47
- Hexer Grip

Hey Chintan..

What do you mean by Darker 7p 2a 7t giving a very different feeling? I know it is a 7-ply Hinoki blade similar to the Nittaku Septear and that Hinoki is a soft-feeling wood. But I have never used all-Hinoki wood blades so not sure what do you mean by "very different feeling" ??

This user has no status.
I think performance to price ratio for Hurricane 301 is best among these three blades. However, my only concern with Hurricane 301 is the Koto outer layer, which results in lesser dwell time (and probably lesser spin) than blades with Limba outer ply. Though I have heard that the Koto layer is quite thin. Would you know what is beneath that thin Koto layer in Hurricane 301?

Koto-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Koto