History & Analysis of TT

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The video below is amazing! An incredible breakdown to the history of table tennis and also how spin has impacted the sport.

diplomacypong.gif

What did you find interesting in the video? The sport has progressed, check out the amazing rally below against Timo Boll and Chen Weixing!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
LOL Dan what a nice vid you got.
And a nice finish to the thread with the second video :)

Indeed the sport has progressed immensely (y)
I wonder how it will be starting from June 2012 ;)

Haha yeah it has improved dramatically!

This is true lol :p... The new balls might even be better for the sport. Will be interesting :)

says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
Sep 2011
Tt = total technic

TT SPORT a great progress Ultimate in sports
The video below is amazing! An incredible breakdown to the history of table tennis and also how spin has impacted the sport.

diplomacypong.gif

What did you find interesting in the video? The sport has progressed, check out the amazing rally below against Timo Boll and Chen Weixing!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
It has more air friction because it is about 5-10 percent larger than the current ball. With new rubber technologies I'm sure the less spin can be compensated. I think the ball has a higher bounce which will make it interesting for the Chinese service and loop. The higher the ball the easier it is to hit, so this could mean that the Chinese have another advantage because they attack faster and with more spin already, or it could mean that their attacks are less effective. We'll have to see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
It has more air friction because it is about 5-10 percent larger than the current ball. With new rubber technologies I'm sure the less spin can be compensated. I think the ball has a higher bounce which will make it interesting for the Chinese service and loop. The higher the ball the easier it is to hit, so this could mean that the Chinese have another advantage because they attack faster and with more spin already, or it could mean that their attacks are less effective. We'll have to see.

Nope, the ball size is not increased.
The minimal ball size is enforced to 40mm where as the previous ball's diameter could be 39.50mm.
Its the pvc I think.