New brand!!! Tmount

WDcldES.jpg

xmrkWZk.jpg

Tmount F720
Thickness: 5.8mm
Plies: 7 (koto-ALC with kiri or ayous center)
Hardness: Medium Stiff and Medium Hard feel
Weight: 88 grams
Speed: OFF+

The F720 is the Timo Boll Spirit/ TB ALC of the Tmount blades. It has this medium stiff feel that you can identify with the TBS blade. The F720 is a high quality crafted blade. It does not look cheap nor comparable to fake blade versions of Butterfly blades. The handle is just right with its size. I got the straight one and it is smaller than the Stiga ST handle. The F720 is straight forward good and balanced attacking blade. The speed is comparable to that of the TBS or TB ALC and I can place it as faster than the Viscaria. If I compare this with the T540 (which is my favorite blade), this feels harder and faster. You can find the T540 posted in the same thread 2 months ago. I tested this and placed the Omega V Pro rubbers and also changed it to Hurricane 3 on one side (forehand). I can say the Hurricane 3 combination is very good but I can sense it is much better with rubbers that are non-Chinese and non-tacky ones. The Tcore Ace 2 can be a good rubber for this as the F720 favors the bouncy rubbers more. I also tried looping the blade near and middle distance from the table and it feels really good especially with ESN rubbers. I have not been given a chance to use a Tenergy rubber on this but I assume it could also be very good. The arc it gives is about medium arc with a semi-long trajectory. It does not have a trajectory as long as the Hinoki Pro. The control is very and offensive shots are very accurate. It has enough “dwell” that you can do slow and spinny loops but at the same time do good enough smashes and loop drives. Overall, this is a very good substitute with TB ALC/TBS blades. It may not be entirely have the same feel but its feel is very close to the mentioned blades.

b6KQsB2.png

GXUBP4s.jpg

CqmfMT9.jpg

Tmount T560
Thickness: 5.73mm
Plies: 7 (limba-ayous?-Aramid carbon with kiri or ayous center)
Hardness: Medium Stiff and Medium Hard feel
Weight: 84 grams
Speed: OFF to OFF+

The T560 is another innerfiber blade construction and Tmount says this is close to Innerforce or Ma Long 5. The difference is the composite material which is carbon-aramid instead of the typical carbon arylate. The blade’s quality of craftsmanship is superb and it does not look cheap on its appearance. You can see the beauty of this limba blade the first time you will have your eyes on it. Please take note that the 2nd and 3rd pics are the actual pics of the blade I used and this was the pre-production model and it had no logo yet in the handle. The blade has an above average speed. It is not blazingly fast nor lacks the control. Like the F700 with almost similar construction (the only difference is the carbon aramid 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] layer), the blade has some softness in its feel. Overall, it has a medium hard feel. I can say the blade has some flex. The speed is OFF to OFF+. It does not feel too fast. It has enough speed and power that will enable you to have powerful attacks. The speed is a little faster than Viscaria but the feel is a little softer. The Timo Boll ALC and the Tmount T540 or F720 feel really hard compared to the F720. Sometimes the T560 feels like a softer and slower version of Photino but with a limba outer ply. This is more of a looping blade until middle distance if you use a Hurricane 3 rubber. If you use a German rubber or Tenergy on this blade then far from the table distance is of no consequence. This is overall a very balanced blade in terms of control and speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Would love to try it but it seems like brands like tmount or itc are hard to get here in Europe. At least much harder than chinese and obviously european stuff. Is there some asian web store that carries tmount and ships to eu?

I bought some Tmount rubbers from Rotatio a Belgian TT shop online. They carry the Ace Rubbers and new Master X Rubber as well as a range of Blades if I remember rightly. Benoit the owner was very helpful to me.
ATB...

Reactions: chintanmashroo
This user has no status.
this guy is a friend of mine but in Asia. a forumer already bought from him from India.

https://web.facebook.com/jose.ongii

Thanks, Unfortunately I am FB negative aand its not going to change. I will try rotatio as its located in EU, but If it fails I will kindly ask you for different contact info of your friend like email if possible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I previously bought Tmount rubbers from Indopingpong but their shipping to UK is now very costly - $25 for x2 rubbers! so the price is negated by expensive overseas post. There is a variety of reasonably priced Tmount gear on the Tokopedia website too but no paypal/overseas option currently. It would be great if we can get more European suppliers as Tmount are such a high quality manufacturer - I just noticed that spinfactory are now carrying x3 Tmount blades - Hinoki Pro / Elite / Ace, so that is a good sign - hopefully they will carry more Tmount
products in the future.
I have just glued a Master X up but can only try outside on a concrete table!. It feels extremely grippy/spinny and fast but not too fast. Hard rubber but feels great on a Waldner 89WC blade with "Euro Hinoki" spruce top. Feels a bit harder than R53 which has the softer topsheet. Looking forward to hearing yogis experience / proper review before too long....Cheers...

This user has no status.
Hi all. I just purchased a N320 tcore Hinoki blade from Rotatio in Belgium. I am so curios to see how the blade works. Not so many reviews on the web, this post is the only one to get some useful infos in English, but from what I could understand they seem very good products. I am playing since many years with a Joola Nobilis and I am quite happy and the composition of the materials of the N320 seem very similar. I feel good playing with Hinoki and if interested I will share my review when I will try it. I am planning to use two R53 on both sides. Let's see.

Reactions: yoass