New brand!!! Tmount

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The Korean shows as YOON TT... the only guy named Yoon that I know used to run the largest tt board in Korea, used to write for BTY and others... had his own blade testing ab... designed a LOT of blades.

If this is the same Yoon, the stuff should be good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
http://tshoptt.com/

Korean website here.

Looks like they developed some products with Kim Taek Soo, and collaborated with 729 on some rubbers.

tmount.JPG

presto.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Tmount seems to have really nice products, but the blades come with a hefty price tag. The F700 blade for example is more expensive than its Butterfly equivalent, the Innerforce ALC.

Any idea if there will be any European distributors? Ordering from South-Korea can lead to an unpleasant surprise (for European customers), in the form of a customs invoice.

Last edited:
Tmount seems to have really nice products, but the blades come with a hefty price tag. The F700 blade for example is more expensive than its Butterfly equivalent, the Innerforce ALC.

Any idea if there will be any European distributors? Ordering from South-Korea can lead to an unpleasant surprise (for European customers), in the form of a customs invoice.

Hi Jirrex,

we are currently in negotiation with TMount to become the UK Authorised reseller of their equipment.

At present they do not have a re-seller in central Europe, so we have been authorised to sell to Europe if a customer comes to us with an enquiry at this time.

You also mentioned the hefty price tag on the Korean website.... we hope to be offering an TMount brand release special in the coming weeks that will make that blade a much more attractive price :cool:

Reactions: Jirrex
As Sherwin being my coach, I have a brief play with the blades. F720 is the similar structure of Viscaria and T560 is similar to Ma Long 5

Both show very distinctive "outter“ feel and "inner" feel.

I have played w968 for over a year, So I paid more attention to T560. It has similar feel as 968, being soft and controllable for pushing and touching and the cabon kicks in when topspin.

But I only play it with the Tmount rubber. I can only comment on the feel but not the actural comparison between the two.
微信图片_20190102215809.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
As Sherwin being my coach, I have a brief play with the blades. F720 is the similar structure of Viscaria and T560 is similar to Ma Long 5

I'm confused.

I think you meant to say T540, yes?

The F700 and T540 seem to be the best blades in the series. The F700 is like an Innerforce ALC and the T540 is like a TB ALC or Viscaria clone.

Also yogi_bear said, the F700 is supposed to have the same composition as the DHS HL5 / W986.

The F720 has a Koto wood layer, which neither the DHS HL5 nor the W986 have.

I maybe wrong about the name of the viscaria-like blade. I only try to recall it from the review link above (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v5cD9gPSSA)

The HL5-like is T560, the one shown in the pics.

I don't think F700 is the HL5 alike as it has blue-carbon fibre. But the one I played(T560) has yellow-carbon fibre as the HL5.

So I assume F700 = Inner ALC T560 = HL5/968?

I'm confused.

I think you meant to say T540, yes?

Also yogi_bear said, the F700 is supposed to have the same composition as the DHS HL5 / W986.

The F720 has a Koto wood layer, which neither the DHS HL5 nor the W986 have.