New brand!!! Tmount

Anybody tried their first batches of blades? I am testing the new ones and they are very promising. Quality seems to be in the level of Yinhe or better but the playing characteristics are almost as good as the blades they are patterned from. If you are looking for cheaper versions of Innerforce or Viscaria, then these blades are one of alternatives to go to.

cache.php

cache.php

Tmount N320
Thickness: 6.8mm
Weight: 85 grams
Plies: 5 (hinoki-carbon-kiri or ayous??-carbon-hinoki)
Hardness: Hard and stiff
Speed: OFF+
Headsize: 157x150mm
Weight: 86 grams

This is probably the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] fastest blade in the Tmount series after the Hinoki Pro and blades. I am not sure which type of carbon the N320 has but they call it as X-Carbon. I tested this using a Xiom Omega V Pro and Vega Asia DF before. The blade is a speedy blade at the level of Butterfly Gergely almost. I can say it is faster than a Jun Mizutani ZLC blade but slower than Schlager carbon. I am not really into hinoki blades as what I have told a lot of people before but this one seem to be very good since it feels like it has the same feel of a Photino but faster and more direct when you are hitting with it. Of the 4 HInoki blades from Tmount, the N320 has the most positive reviews and many people like it. The N320 is also NOT choosy with rubbers. I have tried both the Hurricane 3 as a forehand rubber and the Omega V Pro on this and they seem to play really well. A friend of mine used the Vega Asia DF and he prefers it because the rubber is softer and it fits really well with the hard and stiff nature of the N320. The blade is pretty well-rounded and it can pretty much do anything offensively like loop drives and brush loops. Smashes are also very good and controllable. For drop shots, you need to loosen your grip on the blade a bit in order to compensate for the bounciness of the blade but not too big of a problem. The blade is powerful enough far from the table with a good long trajectory. The blade is a very good quality blade with balanced speed-power output. Also, blade seems to be light for its weight.

SPI9YdW.jpg

FJz9V3L.jpg

Tmount Hinoki Pro
Thickness: 7.07mm
Plies: 5 (hinoki-carbon-kiri or ayous-carbon-hinoki)
Hardness: very hard and very stiff
Speed: OFF++
Weight: 87 grams
Head Size: 157x150mm

This is the fastest blade in Tmount’s array of blades. It is with the other Hinoki blades among the Hinoki series. Speed is comparable to that of the Butterfly Schlager carbon. It is very fast that it needs to have a skilled player using it and takes a bit of time to adjust to if you come from a slower blade. I have not measured the hinoki outer plies of the Pro version but it has a very thick outer ply. The Hinoki series have the same construction but have various thicknesses on their hinoki outer plies with the Pro version as the thickest. The Pro version is a very direct hitting blade and this is designed for a player who wants to go all out with his attacks. It has some control but it is more concerned with the power and speed it produces. The first time I have used this, I had to significantly shorten my swing just to control it. Far from the table, it is very controllable and you do not need a fast rubber with this blade. Short pip users will love this blade since this blade is good for attacking sp’s close or middle distance from the table. It is ideal for hitters and smashers and not so much for slow spinny loops.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

F700
Thickness: 5.88mm
Plies: 5+2 Plies Limba Outer - 2nd layer wood + 3rd layer ALC
Weight 85 grams
Speed: Off+

This is my 2nd most favorite blade in the Tmount brand. I am a great fan of the Butterfly Innerforce ALC and this is the closest blade I can compare to it. A clubmate of mine even said it also feels like A DHS Ma Long 5. I have not tried he Ma long 5 so I cannot comment on it. The outer plies are made of Limba. Not sure if the 2nd layer is also limba. The ALC layer is on the 3rd and 5th layers. The blade is a fast one but perfectly balanced in the area of good feel, speed and control. This is a notch or two slower than the slower than the T540 blade. It has already a good amount of speed and control but the feel is one of the best composite limba blades I have tried. It may be similar in construction with Innerforce but the blade is a good enough substitute with it because it offers a good and cheaper alternative.
I think looping is the best property of the T540 and also counter looping away from the table. I tested the blade using the following rubbers - Hurricane 3 provincial, Xiom Omega VII Asia and Tour rubbers. If you are a Euro rubber lover the blade offers enough power with lots of control. A lot of players have the mistake of choosing composite blades as their beginner's blade. A lot would choose pure carbon blades. If they cannot stop themselves from getting composite blades then I suggest they get ALC or Carbon aramid blades instead and glue thinner ESN rubbers or probably Chinese rubber that are not in the level of Hurricane 3 skill level requirement so that they can learn their strokes. The F700 was also good when I used a Xiom VEga China on it because it was very fast yet the amount of spin is almost like using the HUrricane 3 on it (boosted). The blade offers a soft medium soft feel. It has the flex needed for looping heavy spins. Being a limba outer ply blade, it has everythin you would want for a spinning type of play.

cache.php

T540
Thickness: 5.47mm
Plies: 5+2 ALC (koto outer, Kiri middle)
Weight 89 grams
Speed: Off to Off+
cache.php

cache.php

This is my favorite blade of the series! This has everything in it. You name it – control, speed, some flex and very good distinctive feel of an ALC blade. In my opinion this was patterned after Viscaria ALC or to some extent the Zhang Jike ALC blade. I used the Hurricane 3 Neo with purple packaging on this test together with the Xiom Omega VII Tour rubbers. Both rubbers are in max thickness. This blade is beautiful, not so much on the handle design because it is simple but it is mainly on the fish scale koto outer plies that you could see the grain. I cannot say much on the difference of the normal koto grain and the fish scale one because I have not spent much time comparing the two types of wood grains for koto so I will not comment on the difference. All I can say is the quality of workmanship is good and exceeds expectation from a new company.

The T540 is a medium stiff blade. I would rate it as less stiff than the Timo Boll ALC but seem to be a notch or two harder than the Viscaria. In short, it is in between the feel and hardness of the two mentioned Butterfly blades. The first thing I noticed about the T540 when I was doing forehand to forehand and backhand to backhand drills with it is the good feel. I mean not only good but ball feedback to the hand is really awesome. The speed is off+, I can say it is faster than the Viscaria because there is a difference in speed that I felt. This is when I used the Hurricane 3 in the forehand and also when I used a friend’s Viscaria with the same identical rubber Hurricane 3. If compared to other blades, I think it is also more or less in the speed
of Timo Boll ALC. Although TB ALC and Viscaria seem to have identical construction, I find the TB ALC more stiff and also has some more speed than the Viscaria. It is definitely slower than a Jun Mizutani but more speed than an Innerforce ALC blade.

I think spinny topspins favor the T540 the most. It is an attacking blade with very good speed but it will be appreciated more by players who spin a lot because the blade offers flex when contacting the ball and looping it. It has every capability of Viscaria to spin the ball only that it is a notch or 2 faster. It has some sort of a “dwell” when you are looping the ball at late contact and it is easy to produce spinny loops. The arc was about medium arc when looping. It feels like looping with a control and soft type of blade when you are looping with it plus the speed of an OFF+ blade.

This rubber is ideal for medium to medium hard rubbers as this rubber has some flex and sometimes feels not appropriate for very soft rubbers. Ideally, for rubbers that have a hardness of 45 degrees and above. This is good on all distances whether it is near, middle distance or far from the table. I do not have the exact date on when this will be released.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Seems to be from the same factory that produced ITC Ryu Seung Athena 2004 jpen, released this year. They have similar style.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
That T540 looks great!

I am not sure if synectics designed the blades for tmount because if they did then that is the reason why tbey look like itc blades to some extent.
Baal, the 540 is my personal favorite and also the F700. They play much better than their looks.