LGL,No.1 Commentator in the universe!Updating his Comment on the matches.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
seems like only can upload 1 photo here everyday...

I fell profound on his comment. I used to think that if FZD plays like ML it will be better.untill I heard LGL's comment,it's a perfect answer to my question.

and how do you like the videos? can you understand what he said in the video? still not easy i guess, too much spoken language,right?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
the interview after semifinal

reporter:"LGL is on line commenting on the match, do you think he praised you more or critisized you more?"

ML smiled shyly:"half praised and half critisized??"

-------------------------------------

View attachment 17171

Good job Funny Bunny . Really missed Liu guoliang as a coach at table tennis stadium . I hope u send more of these posts .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
ML post on his weibo:"LGL only use 10% ablility on the comments , I guess it's hard to catch up with him and understand him,but it's worth aftertasting more times, maybe you will laugh untill tomorrow morning."

21.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
During Wtttc team match
"there's a few fans worried about my leaking secret.well,nothing to worry about it. your understanding don't mean you can manage it.We should be confident. Others are making prograss, we also progressing.we still in the lead.furthermore,they have their own systems,like ML,his system is like a maze, when you enter it,it's hard to get out."

"Medias always reports our 3-0 records in the team matches (ML had twenties 3-0 records in the past few years's team match).No,No,we never go after any records like that.It's unusual,It push us onto a high place and put pressure on us which is unnecessary.If it's me, I'll break the record by myself deliberately."

Last edited:
During Wtttc team match
"there's a few fans worried about my leaking secret.well,nothing to worry about it. your understanding don't mean you can manage it.We should be confident. Others are making prograss, we also progressing.we still in the lead.furthermore,they have their own systems,like ML,his system is like a maze, when you enter it,it's hard to get out."

"Medias always reports our 3-0 records in the team matches (ML had twenties 3-0 records in the past few years's team match).No,No,we never go after any records like that.It's unusual,It push us onto a high place and put pressure on us which is unnecessary.If it's me, I'll break the record by myself deliberately."
nice, your word choices in this post are excellent

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
"Medias always reports our 3-0 records in the team matches (ML had twenties 3-0 records in the past few years's team match)."

Wow didn't know that. Twenty matches ended with 3-0 score in fawor of ML - consistency on display. If Ma was as expressive as ZJK and played a bit better against Wang Hao (2011-13 - if he had won those semis, he would prevail over ZJK in the finals - just imho ... ), would be already The best of all time - hands down.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Wow didn't know that. Twenty matches ended with 3-0 score in fawor of ML - consistency on display. If Ma was as expressive as ZJK and played a bit better against Wang Hao (2011-13 - if he had won those semis, he would prevail over ZJK in the finals - just imho ... ), would be already The best of all time - hands down.

actually 22 times on the record since 2010 moscow wtttc team cup.

he is a late bloomer, he still can be the best of all time if he keeps well.

you are quite a senior for watching the matches. : )

Reactions: jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
WttC semifinal,CHN vs Sweden
1st game ML vs M Karlsson

(before the game)I really hope the boy can play(the boy sit beside the Old Karlsson).This player(M Karlsson) has some technical feature, he won several our player. his style,is like Chinese style, you can see.His fH is positive photoresist,particles(or short pimps???). Even no Chinese plays it.It's really rare in the world.This kind of way may cause inadaptation on his opponent.

We always want all kind of different players, but under such strong competition,people choose inverted rubber(?),and give up short pimps and penhold ways.

Now we see the Old Carlsson, he played golf quite well.Persen also plays tennis.they play several kinds of sports.hope we Chinese will be like this.

At the beginning,ML is not quite for sure on his spin, so it will be a little bit unconfortable.If ML play hard on BH stalemate,it will be easy to play.If more errors,ML avoid form it,then it will stuck in mud.Play against short pimps players, it will be more easier when you play relax, if you play more tighter,more pressure on you.

after3-3 first set: ML prepared well.you see this point,he place short and calsson hit back with despin, you see, his push,this is his speciality, but 90% is straight line, so ML is wating for him obviously,he calculated it and catch him. One part is put short, another is BH stalemate,this two part, he is so tall,hardly sideway,if you do good in this two parts, then he don't have much oppotunities.Now ML in lead(6-3) he will be more release,and more advantage will be. at first,ML played carefully.ML now is stable on the stalemate, you can tell his status through his receive.

(last points)ML serve a normal one,why? because his opponent's accuracy is not high, so ML didn't change. ML changes his ways according to his opponent,but LiuShiWen, she changes on her feelings, like yesterday...You see ML didn't make change (at the last point) why? he didn't want to leave any chance for him to find any opportunity.I said ML's understanding on technique and tactics are master level, change or not,there always reason, there must be strategic intent in it.logic thinking within each single point. I used to stop him immediately during training when i think it's unreasonable. Each point should dispose reasonable, because it relate to before and after ones. It should be that precise. ML do good on it, he bring others into his system. So that's why such strong player like FZD can't beat ML in major events.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
edited, but still not quite sure on the terms...how do you say "short pimps""long pimps" and so on...???

Reactions: yoass