The shot of the year 2011

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So far we have had the best match and best rally of 2011 which can be found here:

Match
Rally

What I want to know is, what do you think the best single shot hit by a player is this year in 2011. There have been probably a 10,000 amazing shots struct throughout the year :)... whether its a professional shot by Ma Long, or an amatuer shot, please post below. At the end of 2011, I will make 3 polls which will gather information from all three threads so TTD members can vote what their best 'match', 'rally' and 'shot' was in 2011.

I will start the thread off. When I watched this shot by Fang Bo I literally jumped out my seat! The way he structs the ball with such effortlessness and power is stunning!

fang-bo-thumb12188969.jpg

So post below your best shot of 2011!

Enjoy, discuss and debate

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hehe he made it look so easy.. :D
But I doubt it was a shot of the year..
But I cant remember now for any.. ou.. I got it!
Kreanga vs. Schlager, TOP 12 .. :)

Here, 6:00 :)

Wow what a shot!! Schlager at 6.17 does not move a eye lid! Looks so funny haha!

Amazing point!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
That backhand smash by Samsonov was pretty insane though! far out and I just watched Fang Bo's shot lol. Hey in the Kreanga one when they do slow motion it's so well done because Schlager doesn't even move and Kreanga is just walking away haha if you haven't watched it scroll up it's priceless!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
That backhand smash by Samsonov was pretty insane though! far out and I just watched Fang Bo's shot lol. Hey in the Kreanga one when they do slow motion it's so well done because Schlager doesn't even move and Kreanga is just walking away haha if you haven't watched it scroll up it's priceless!

I think that Schlagers reaction says it all..
It is definitelly one of the shots of this year what Kreanga did there, I think Schlager and Kreanga know each other pretty well, but this surprised Schlager pretty much! That shot came out of nowhere, under pressure, after a solid backhand topspin from Schlager .. and bang.. rally over :D