ZJK: Screw You, ITTF!

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
The sub should be on by default unless you have it off. Check your closed caption setting.

Reactions: lugi2000
Jan 2018
Right, it was reported while the Korea Open was underway but the United Korea took the spotlight.

I smell a scandal here...:rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 2 reviews
Right, it was reported while the Korea Open was underway but the United Korea took the spotlight.

I smell a scandal here...:rolleyes:

Definitely. Ill share video here to zeio. thank u for these subs

Surely its of high importance for ITTF to keep zjk sweet and keep him happy so he plays in these events. He is the biggest attraction to table tennis

Jan 2018
haha I was uploading the video too but u did it . Wanted to open a seprate thread for this interview . Thnks. Actuaaly every one were asking he got injured in koean open while he was healthy so its the reason of his exit .

I was wondering why no one talked about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I was wondering why no one talked about it.

Actually we talked about it in Korean open thread but didnt extend it . Also I had problem in translating this video and finally found one in zhang jike butterfly fans page but hopefully you sent a better version !!

Jan 2018
Definitely. Ill share video here to zeio. thank u for these subs

Surely its of high importance for ITTF to keep zjk sweet and keep him happy so he plays in these events. He is the biggest attraction to table tennis

I think they owe him, YA and LJK an explanation. After announcing they will make players true stars, this is what they get? How is it any different from the days of Sharara?

Reactions: Gladxu and ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I think they owe him, YA and LJK an explanation. After announcing they will make players true stars, this is what they get? How is it any different from the days of Sharara?

Looks like a storm in a teacup to me. So why could't he (or YA and LJK for that matter) just crush 4:0 whomever ITTF finally allocated to play?

This user has no status.
Looks like a storm in a teacup to me. So why could't he (or YA and LJK for that matter) just crush 4:0 whomever ITTF finally allocated to play?

maybe its true maybe its not, but thats not acting with integrity or principle. changing opponents unless they are injured and pull out is not right

Reactions: Gladxu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
maybe its true maybe its not, but thats not acting with integrity or principle. changing opponents unless they are injured and pull out is not right

Come on, grow up. ZJK just chickened out when faced with YA.

I play a lot of local tournaments here in UK. Draws change at the last moment all the time. It is a fact of life for anyone regularly playing tournaments, not a conspiracy. Cannot even imagine throwing up a hissy fit and leaving the tournament because the draw changed (and sometimes it changes such that you end up going from being the lowest rated player in a higher group to being the top seed in the next lower group !).