New Penhold blade! Zhou Yu 2?

So my beloved MEO, plus a bunch of other stuff got stolen last weekend so I need a new blade. Probably going to just get another one BUT I came across some interesting options.

I'm very set on wood five ply, bit of flex, hard outer plies, in a moderate controllable offensive speed. I came across the Zhou Yu 2 by Donic. Ayous, spruce, EBONY 5.8mm. It sounds goddamn perfect: maybe a little thinner and harder outer than MEO?

Other options: Stiga nostalgic allround, Stiga intensity, Dhs Wang Hao hurricane series

Anyone played with any of the Zhou Yu's?

Infinity VPS maybe? Got some flex and hard outer plies.

Yes! I should never count out Infinity (it would take forever). It's the main blade of a coach at my club (PH). I do really love this blade but I wonder if the VPS treatment lasts as long as a pure wood like Walnut, ebony, etc. I've also read a lot about Stiga's inconsistency which I haven't heard as much about Yasaka. I don't have a really good basis though (I've played quite a few yasaka blades and they've all been good. I've played one Stiga (infinity PH) and it was amazing). I guess I just want to know about Donic and whether or not they are consistent Funny that almost all the blades I look at are Pro player endorsed...XX. MLin, Zhou Yu, FZD ....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
It's not new.....it was released like two years ago and is meant to be an ebonholz alternative

Sorry. 'I NEED A NEW PH BLADE' i'm aware it's not new, however I can find very few reviews of it. That's really useful information though having looked at the Ebenholz now i'm suprised at how much difference walnut to Ebony makes. At such a thin thickness, I wouldn't have expected such a different perceived speed between MEO, Intensity, Ebenholz, Rosewood V. What I'm asking is if I can handle the speed of a MEO (intensity) is Ebenholz okay?