• Kirill Skachkov

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yeeees, Kreanga beats even Samsonov!!!
Amazing!
And Smirnov beat Baum, so I guess in the semifinals it will be Maze vs. Smirnov and Kreanga vs. Ovtcharov
Ohohooo, sounds nice!
I really really do hope that Kreanga wins this!

It will be the final I predicted for the Euro Champs :p Maze - Kreanga. But Maze will win ;) I really hope he does.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeeees, Kreanga beats even Samsonov!!!
Amazing!
And Smirnov beat Baum, so I guess in the semifinals it will be Maze vs. Smirnov and Kreanga vs. Ovtcharov
Ohohooo, sounds nice!
I really really do hope that Kreanga wins this!

This is awesome, wish I would watch this tournament rather then doing my essay :)

Will the semi and final be played today?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Its so clear.. The main thing, why Maze just cant lose on this tournament is.. that he hardly loses a point on his serve!
And all players having big big problems to keep his serve under control!
That is why he is winning that much! :)
Probably when he was injured and couldnt move that much, he practised serve a lot, since there you dont need much movement.. heh :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Its so clear.. The main thing, why Maze just cant lose on this tournament is.. that he hardly loses a point on his serve!
And all players having big big problems to keep his serve under control!
That is why he is winning that much! :)
Probably when he was injured and couldnt move that much, he practised serve a lot, since there you dont need much movement.. heh :)

Yea he gets so many points out of his serve, it's ridiculous. Often they are even receive errors. He won 4-0, but all games with a 2 point difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Man do you think Ovtcharov will be able to pull his stuff together if he comes up against Maze in the final again? I think he should know what he's up to, I think he is going to beat Kreanga here anyway so I assume that will be the final :p
He's playing way better than in the group match against Maze at the moment. I'm afraid he has a very good chance to beat Maze in the final :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Maze played OK. He can oscillate a lot during the game, lacks of consistence.... but could manage to win, he has a lot of experience. But, think he has not enough patience during the game, looks like chen weixing sometimes....need more control of mind....