【Those funny Sidelights you don't know about CNT】

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
XuXin is shortsighted,he usually wear glasses,but except on the match.Fangbo said"i don't even know how he could see the ball." from then on XX is called "No.1 blind player."by fans.

ZJK is said dated with LiuShiwen when they were young,first love, but now he is dating with actress Jintian.

ChengMeng has a cousin which is a famous actor Huangxiaoming,and she's often called"cousin" by fans.

About the nick name:the Dragon ML is well known, Xuxin is called the big boa,ZJK is called Tibetan Mastiff.Those It is called "Mastiff,Dragon and Boa" time.FZD is called little fatty, LiangJingKun is the big fatty.the new generation is two fatties plus one slim:LingGaoYuan.

It's said that become fat is a kind of destiny for CNT players except WangLiQing.

During Rio Olympic there was a audience from comment LiuGuoLiang on the internet:"Who is that fat Officer? Only he knows nothing about table tennis the whole present." it became a joke and then LGL called himself"the fatty who know nothing on TT". Fans also call him "Daddy Liu"

Liuguoliang is also called "the king of dissing" cause he always diss his boys.

There was a vote for most hadsome player in CNT,FZD voted for himself,(actually he always vote for himself) and Ittf's vote for the best player 2016 he canvassed for himself on Weibo again, and dissed by LGL.:"ITTF nominated you just for with run! how can you canfass for yourself? "

After LGL join Weibo(chinese twittrt), the boys suddenly be well-behaved.ZJK no longer post poetry and hook up with girls, just post some beneficence, ML no longer post his photo on fashion magzine.XuXin and Fangbo kept silente like cock , just like be watched by your boss or head teacher.

As coach,there were 2 famous story during Rio Olympic,after lose first set against Koki Niwa,LGL roar to ZJK:"You can't do like that,you must wake up!don't be muddled,can't muddled on the course!you must be excited!It's Olympic games!it begins,do you understand? " and he win 4-1 finish koki niwa.

Another match,ML lose the first 2 sets against with JungYoungSik,0-2 behind,LGL took ML out change another T-shirt,and told ML to took it like has already loosen to play,and then ML win 4 sets, 4-2 win the game,JYS cried after the match.

LGL had became a commentator during team world cup and team Wtttc, in the prevue video, he said "I'm the fatty who no nothing on TT,on 26th Feb, let's diss together."
I'm record and translate LGL's comment on the match in my thread:
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...-universe!Updating-his-Comment-on-the-matches

After win the team Would Cup,LGL asked the reporter online to diss Xuxin:"Look at ML,he had his baby to wear his medal on,you got medal too,where can you put your medal? Learn from ML!"

-----
also collec the emoticons, keep updating

3334.jpg

B73A740A86D52C05656C9913D44B33A7.jpg

f21c8701a18b87d614340b2d0a0828381f30fd8a.jpg
"it's said that you play TT?"

444.jpg

KLH:I've told you don't make trouble
LGL:well let'me consider about it

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Oh,forgotten the most important stuff, there is a tridition since 2005, before Wtttc, almost all Cnt players will record a song together(mostly rap) altogether 12 songs here in this link, you can see KLH,LGL,WH,WLQ... in their early years. Timo, Waldner,Ai fukuhara also in the MV. no need to understand the lyrics, all the meaning is "CNT is the best" afterall.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av10943161?from=search&seid=8499104287119836671

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Xuxin posted on weibo: "give you a chance to trash me, no waiting."

and the reply goes like:"well, as you wish" "so don't blame me"...

and most funny photos I posted above come from the replies...

360截图20180822194925518.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Liu guoliang posted on Wb:"I know people always query my height, some people even doubt I'm less than 160cm, so you can tell yourself now." (the actress is 173cm)

1pgz-fxvyqwe0336045.jpg

Reactions: Atas Newton