Yinhe Jupiter 2 Blue Sponge

There's this blue sponge version of Yinhe Jupiter 2 in Japan, as can be seen from this website: http://yamaguchi.diary.to/archives/51964958.html.
However it seems that this rubber is marketed special for Japan (with WRM - World Rubber Market) as the distributor, but im not sure.

Have you ever seen this kind of Yinhe Jupiter 2 blue sponge with gold packaging like this?
If yes, where to get it? Please share taobao link for this rubber :)

Thank you.

Attachments

• efd9e7b1.jpg
    efd9e7b1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 760
Slight Edit after reading the OP's link....

ORIGINALLY......

According to my account manager at Yinhe, this rubber was a special edition run exclusively for Tak9.com which I believe is a company based in Seoul in Korea.

it was only available in Black, it was 39 Degrees and 2.2mm.

------------------------------

Maybe the rubber was a success and is now being re-run ? I will find out after the weekend to see if this is being re-produced :)

I do have a few sheets in stock of Moon Speed in black with Blue Sponge (Med hardness) and the Moon speed in Red with the same sponge as Saturn Pro (the bright yellow one), so it is quite possible that Yinhe did this again for Jupiter 2.

Last edited:
I heard similar.

My channel told me, quote “those are exclusive for a distributor, performance should be similar “

ORIGINALLY......

According to my account manager at Yinhe, this rubber was a special edition run exclusively for Tak9.com which I believe is a company based in Seoul in Korea.

Maybe the rubber was a success and is now being re-run ? I will find out after the weekend to see if this is being re-produced :)

I do have a few sheets in stock of Moon Speed in black with Blue Sponge (Med hardness) and the Moon speed in Red with the same sponge as Saturn Pro (the bright yellow one), so it is quite possible that Yinhe did this again for Jupiter 2.

Reactions: Hamasaki_Fanz

ORIGINALLY......

Thanks! So what I thought is right. However, I believe this is for the Japanese distributor WRM (https://rubber.ocnk.net/), as can be seen on the packaging there's this WRM stamp (http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/worldrubber-guchii/imgs/6/e/6e9a4bad.jpg).

I heard similar.

My channel told me, quote “those are exclusive for a distributor, performance should be similar “

Thanks for the update.
"performance should be similar" Similar to which rubber? The normal Yinhe Jupiter 2?

YINHE-Galaxy-JUPITER-2-II-Sticky-Attack-Loop-Factory-Tuned-Table-Tennis-Rubber-with-Ping-Pong.jpg_640x640.jpg

Last edited:
No update of any detail yet unfortunately as our account manager is on a business trip. Will take a little longer.

Hello sir, any info about this?
I just want to know if it's similar to

yinhe jupiter 2
galaxy-yinhe-jupiter-ii.jpg

or yinhe jupiter tour?
cache.php

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hi Hamasaki_Fanz,

Jupiter "tour" is another special edition version by Yinhe and is exclusive to a distributor in China, unfortunately I do not know who this time around.

As for "blue" versions, I am advised that these are faster and spinier versions of the standard. I cannot confirm nor deny this as I do not stock those myself or have had any samples to try out. This would however agree with the new blue versions of the Double Fish rubbers that we now stock.