Where can I buy TT World Tour tickets?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys!

I've posted a thread on the forum a couple of days ago didn't get much help or attention.
I wanted to know how, when and where one should buy tickets for World Tour games.
I tried to find where to buy tickets on the ittf website, but couldn't find it. I couldn't find any information on where to buy them.

Original post:

"I absolutely love to watch table tennis matches and would like to know if it's hard to go and watch a big table tennis
championship with the top players. A World Tour for example. Sometime in the future I might travel to another country
(I was thinking Japan, June of next year) and I wanted to get the chance to watch table tennis matches live, at the place
where the championship is going to be. For that reason I wanted to know if anyone here has ever watched any international
table tennis championship live. If anyone has any experience, I'd also like to know how you can do that and would also like
if you could give me any advice.

Questions:

How and where can you buy tickets?
Is it expensive?
How hard is it to get the tickets?
Depending on the "ticket", can you watch the pros more closely or watch them practice?
I'd really love to watch a World Tour Event, but I do not know what I should do."

Please help.

Thanks!

This user has no status.
I think this would change from event to event but if I remember right from the world Cups in Liverpool and London the tickets were sold by the national association. There's usually a VIP ticket that allows you to watch training sessions that might get you closer to the players. In terms of prices the early days, which are normally midweek are pretty cheap I think and then the weekend days can get a bit pricier.

Reactions: GusShnaps