Table Tennis Hub, legit or not?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hey!
I saw an Instagram post on my phone where TableTennisHub had a huge sale on Li Ning clothing.
I went to their website to check if they had something interesting and found a couple of nice Li Ning T-shirts.
The website and text looks suspicous, and I am not sure if the shirts I am buying will be real quality or not.
Anyone here have bought anything from their website, and if so, was it good quality or fakes?
Share your experiences.

Best Regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I was thinking the same thing! No matter who I asked, I don't know anyone that has ever bought anything from there! Can anyone share there experiences?

This user has no status.
Talking of legit I bought a DHS bat for my wife from Amazon at the price of £20. Rubber looked a bit weird nd its a ton weight.I decided to do the DHS product code checker and its FAKE!Raging as I expected better from Amazon. I have also recently purchased a Sanwei from Alixpress for £9 and its brilliant!I did wait 6 weeks for the Sanwei but worth it and I'm thinking what kinda value would I get if spending perhaps £50 via Alixpress?Any suggestions?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Table Tennis Hub is legit as I’ve bought numerous items from them. I use the code “ TTCENTRAL “ to get 10% off my order!