Chen Weixing vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, here's a new 1 set showdown with former world number 9 Chen Weixing! Chen is an incredible player who has featured in some legendary matches with his unique defense into attack playing style. In this video I challenge Chen to a 1 set showdown at the recent World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth!

Chen Weixing vs Dan!

Winner of the JOOLA Chen Weixing blade signed by Chen Weixing announced:

chenweixingblade.jpg

Thanks to all 563 players who entered the competition to win a signed Chen Weixing blade. 98 users guessed the correct score and were put into an excel spreadsheet with a number assigned to them. Using the google random number generator the number 72 was produced.

Congratulations to JpSema winning a Joola Chen Weixing blade signed by Chen Weixing! If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Chen's fourth point was ... wowwww . The time outs lol . Congrat to the winner

Haha it was crazy! I thought I had won the point and then it came flying past me! :)

His english seems pretty good -- does he speak 3 languages now?

Yeah his English is pretty good I spoke to him quite a bit, really fun guy! You can see why he was such a great showman on the table :)

I really like the third point - the ball just fell of Dan's bat! And Chen's timeout was priceless.

Aha Chen makes me look useless! His backspin was so, so strong! His timeout was pure class!

DanWorld rank: useless
hahaha

Hi Atas, haha yeah I really have no idea what else to put there, if you have any suggestions please let me know :D