Looking for Hurricane 3 rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hey!
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new rubber for my FH. Right now I am thinking about Hurricane 3; but I am not sure which one of them.
Right now I am thinking about H3 provincial with blue sponge (40 degrees). But I heard that blue sponges could get bubbles, so I am not really sure if that is the right option. I heard many people play with the Neo version, what is the big difference? What do you guys think? Budget is not a problem

I am going to boost the rubber with Haifu seamoon (is it OK?), and I will buy the chosen rubber from prottvip (is the rubbers real or fake?).

Best Regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
if you never tried it before and just want to test it out then get a commercial h3 neo in 39 degrees. if you like that feeling in general, then you can think about provincial, sponges etc

This user has no status.
im 99.99% sure that prott sells fake rubber. Also, unless your at the level of a chinese provincial player blue sponge makes no difference from orange sponge. NEO is overall much better for the modern game. I would recommend getting neo provincial from TT11 and booster from ttnpp. TT11 sells recently made hurricanes that play really well and they have to be authentic because TT11 is a DHS dealer.

Blue Sponge is too hard for Provincial. It's best suited for National level. If you go for a hurricane go for Provincial version. I wouldn't recommend normal hurricane especially in Europe because it is not worth it. A good substitute for the normal hurricane is Big Dipper by Yinhe or Haifu Whale 2.

Also Neo and No Neo is basically the same but Neo is factory boosted whereas no neo you should boost it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I find the commercial non neo extremely difficult to play even with a lot of booster (Haifu Seamoon). I find the blue sponge a whole lot more accessible compared to the orange stuff.

I've bought a couple of sheets of neo provincial blue sponge from Playa Ping Pong on AliExpress for about 500SEK (which will mean 575SEK if you're unlucky with PostNord). The serial number has always checked out ok on the DHS website.

For example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...PongWith-Sponge-Tenis/319599_32843122844.html

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
IMHO Commercial H3 NEO sucks. Old H3 NEO Provincial with blue sponge(more tackier) for me are great rubbers. Newer ones are less tacky. I suggest you these:

-729-08;
-729-08 Pro (Blue Sponge);
-729 Battle II;
-729 Battle II Provincial;
-729 Battle II Provincial(Blue Sponge);

You can buy these more cheaper, more quality and with the assurance that you don't buy a fake H3 NEO BS. I recommend 2-3 layers of Seamoon/Dianchi and 6-7 glue layers.