Interested in blades and rubbers in near future

This user has no status.
Hello all in the near future im interested in W968 Digital With 90g + , a Yinhe Pro feeling blade 90 grams and thin as possible from what i read about 5.5mm thick? Unless someone has it in Australia ? and where is the closest place to buy a Palio AK47 Yellow red or blue version near australia?
New preferred

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Hello all in the near future im interested in W968 Digital With 90g + , a Yinhe Pro feeling blade 90 grams and thin as possible from what i read about 5.5mm thick? Unless someone has it in Australia ? and where is the closest place to buy a Palio AK47 Yellow red or blue version near australia?
New preferred

You can buy Palio in aliexpress. Cheap and with free shipping

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Yes, it's 100% legit and same as Taobao and belongs to the same Alibaba group, but aimed more for international buyers.

it should be quite obvious, but still thought I should clarify a little bit: the site is legit, but Aliexpress does not sell stuff, it's a platform that ensures payments and can help to handle complaints. Other small businesses sell stuff there, so before buying you should still check the credibility of the particular seller (rating, reviews, ect...), cause there were plenty of fake stuff , but now Aliexpress is quite serious fighting it.

Reactions: 729B2
This user has no status.
it should be quite obvious, but still thought I should clarify a little bit: the site is legit, but Aliexpress does not sell stuff, it's a platform that ensures payments and can help to handle complaints. Other small businesses sell stuff there, so before buying you should still check the credibility of the particular seller (rating, reviews, ect...), cause there were plenty of fake stuff , but now Aliexpress is quite serious fighting it.

ahh ok that makes alot more sense now

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Playa Ping Pong is a trusted seller on AliExpress. Maybe not the cheapest but very reliable.

https://playapingpong.aliexpress.com/

Actually, that's a good idea to post reliable Aliexpress sellers.

I usually buy only balls in Aliexpress, but recently bought Palio AK47 (will post my impressions in Palio thread) from XIN WANG DA SHOPPING MALL. The seller has the biggest number of orders and feedback. So the rubber looks genuine, but I've got not the one I ordered :) Blue instead of the red. Wrote the message to the seller, but he didn't bother to respond. Had to file a complaint to aliexpress. They were quick to respond and refunded my the price for the rubber. So now I have a free rubber but not the one I ordered.

So the takeaway is that there are better and worse sellers and items, but if smth goes south, Aliexpress will sort it out (got confirmed by my own experience multiple times). So if the waiting time is not a problem, you can buy from there without much worry.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I usually buy from PlayaPingPong, PalioOfficial, Chinese PingPong and XVT, never had any problem with broken blades of fake. XVT sells most of the blades in original box what is very good. Check ChinesePP store for the newest arrivals in chinese equipment.

excelent quality cheap products: Palio Ak 47 and Hadou 40+ rubbers from, Palio Official

DHS PG5, Sanwei Fextra, from XVT (with original box)

DHS Magician M03, from DHS Offical (best price)

Yinhe Y13, from ALI Discount, GH store and the alikes, I think they are the same.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I usually buy from PlayaPingPong, PalioOfficial, Chinese PingPong and XVT, never had any problem with broken blades of fake. XVT sells most of the blades in original box what is very good. Check ChinesePP store for the newest arrivals in chinese equipment.

excelent quality cheap products: Palio Ak 47 and Hadou 40+ rubbers from, Palio Official

DHS PG5, Sanwei Fextra, from XVT (with original box)

DHS Magician M03, from DHS Offical (best price)

Yinhe Y13, from ALI Discount, GH store and the alikes, I think they are the same.

I made a sperate post about reliable Aliexpress sellers
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...971-Reliable-table-tennis-shops-on-Aliexpress
and copied your list there. I hope you don't mind :)