TTD Equipment Feature

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Feature updated. Its now been changed to Forehand and Backhand and blade. So make sure you have your correct rubbers representing which side of the blade (FH or BH) :)

Enjoy

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It is probably interesting to add (FH) or (BH), since players use red and black on different sides. If someone uses 2 different rubbers, it would be interesting to know what rubber is Fh and what rubber is BH.

All updated :)

What do you think?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Woot! Awesomeness :D
Eh, I don't see any change haha, except when I edit in the editor.

Thanks for feedback.. It has changed on mine, its probably because you need to refresh your cache. Browsers can save things such as this :)

change.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
So the red rubber stands for FH and the black for BH now? For me it doesn't show it in text either, I think Yosua added BH and FH manually.

Hmm i have tried on a different account and a different computer and seems to be working fine. Yeah red rubber represents FH and black rubber represents BH in users profile. Does yours still display My Red Rubber ect WiWa?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hmm i have tried on a different account and a different computer and seems to be working fine. Yeah red rubber represents FH and black rubber represents BH in users profile. Does yours still display My Red Rubber ect WiWa?

Oh I thought u meant FH and BH in the posts. But yes, in the profile it says Forehand and Backhand ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oh I thought u meant FH and BH in the posts. But yes, in the profile it says Forehand and Backhand ;)

Oh hehe :)

So all sorted then? Do you think there is anything else to make it better? Any other ideas to put in the posts profile or its enough for now?

Thanks for feedback once again :) Much appreciated

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Oh hehe :)

So all sorted then? Do you think there is anything else to make it better? Any other ideas to put in the posts profile or its enough for now?

Thanks for feedback once again :) Much appreciated

I guess this works yea haha. Maybe a section for the level that one plays at, even though it is most likely hard to compare for people from other countries.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I guess this works yea haha. Maybe a section for the level that one plays at, even though it is most likely hard to compare for people from other countries.

True,

Hmmm could have a multiple choice option... Local League Player, Regional Player, National Player, International Player?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeah that would probably give a better indication indeed.

Yeah however, it may create conflict... If one goes... What your saying is incorrect your a local league player and im national.... Know what I mean?

Could do a test trial tho..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yeah however, it may create conflict... If one goes... What your saying is incorrect your a local league player and im national.... Know what I mean?

Could do a test trial tho..

Yeah haha that is possible. But it is probably more for extra info like when you click someones profile and it shows real name and more, instead of that it is shown aside of posts like join date/location/posts/material etc

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeah haha that is possible. But it is probably more for extra info like when you click someones profile and it shows real name and more, instead of that it is shown aside of posts like join date/location/posts/material etc

Hehe yeah nice thinking WiWa :)... Ill get onto that shortly

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think the idea of having level of play included below the blade info in posts are great! Would be much easier to help people with equipment and such :)

Yeah should be good Anders.. For now im going to test trial the feature just in the members profile and not in the actual threads :)