TTD Equipment Feature

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good point, I should remove it from signature haha.

Actually I have no idea how to change it :S

Hehe, click edit profile in your welcome back WiWa on the forum page.. Then in the bottom left column you will see 'edit signature' :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha :D
For someone like me who has multiple setups, use of sig is inevitable :(
Too much sig is bad for the forum I guess, since it copies everytime I post.

Hehe how much setup do you have Yosua? I can set the site so only one sig per person in a thread if you want.. What do you think?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha :D
For someone like me who has multiple setups, use of sig is inevitable :(
Too much sig is bad for the forum I guess, since it copies everytime I post.

I am entertained seeing how your signature has grown and more and more setups have been added. Your signature means that I can tell it is you even without seeing the Avatar (also distinctive). :) At the rate you are going, soon your signature will be 10 lines long and display 20 setups. :) But I would not change a thing. You stand out. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dan, I notice when you are entering your setup you are asked to enter your forehand rubber and that automatically displays next to the racket with the red rubber facing out and the backhand rubber is automatically displayed with the black rubber. I would just go back to how it was when you could enter your Red rubber and your Black rubber. The member can simply write in whether the red rubber is forehand or backhand. I do like the feature though.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, I notice when you are entering your setup you are asked to enter your forehand rubber and that automatically displays next to the racket with the red rubber facing out and the backhand rubber is automatically displayed with the black rubber. I would just go back to how it was when you could enter your Red rubber and your Black rubber. The member can simply write in whether the red rubber is forehand or backhand. I do like the feature though.

Hey Carl

Yeah I noticed this. I am going to try try bring in a drop down box that enables the member to chose FH and BH depending on colour. I will get it fixed, I'm glad you like the feature :).

Merry Christmas buddy!