What is blade best for loop and control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Hi everyone
I am disabled table tennis player
I decided to change my blade but I don't know which blade is best for the player who playing control and looping while he has a disability

My idea for blade is Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition ! What do you thinking?
Are you have any best idea?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Hey I play a lot of matches with disabled players.
You need compromise between spin/ control ratio, You wont get everything.
First blade- you need find space between your shot and your opponent, for me 5 ply>7 ply.
You need less bouncy setup so wood > carbon
If you need more precision and feeling, inner type of blade.
For me hinoki is the spinniest, next to limba and koto but its the hardest to control. The easiest control is on koto blades.
Nittaku septear + nittaku fastarc g1
H301 + h3 neo + r7

Reactions: langel
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Really impossible to say given the disability is a mystery.

In general the best blades for looping and control are the lighter all wood 5-ply blades, like tibhar samsonov alpha (smg), Yasaka Sweden Extra and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madmazel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
How about a video of yourself? Would provide us better information and then we can provide better replies.

What is your goal and game plan?
The most control could be from a DEF blade. I think you see my point for more information.

My goal is game , control and looping in the game, So the game is under my control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Force pro black edition is more of a speed and it is stiff. Spinning and control would be a adjusted to it. Go with 5 ply off- blades like Stiga Azalea Off and Xiom Offenaive S.

Force black isn't good for control and spin?!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
First blade- you need find space between your shot and your opponent, for me 5 ply>7 ply.
For me hinoki is the spinniest, next to limba and koto but its the hardest to control. The easiest control is on koto blades.
H301 + h3 neo + r7

What you idea about waldner senso carbon?

H301 + h3 neo + r7

I think that Konrad has a good explanation of what you may need.
So following his logic I would recomend the Joola Rossi Emotion.
Its hinoki-koto-carbon-ayous, innerlayer structure.The hinoki outer ply is very thin and in fact is more like a lamination to the koto. The blade is in the All+ OFF- range with very good allaround play and with excellent control. Has no vibrations. Its lightweight, comfortable handle, welll shaped rounded wings and a lower centre of weight which makes it feel even lighter and more stable. With harder hits the carbon takes it to the OFF- range, if you need it.

Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018

In general the best blades for looping and control are the lighter all wood 5-ply blades, like tibhar samsonov alpha (smg), Yasaka Sweden Extra and so on.

How about 7 layers? these aren't best for looping and control?

Your reply was Control and Looping. Have you discarded the thought of a DEF blade? You can't beat DEF for a close to the table Control.

Again, we don't know your level and a video would assist us.

I'd recommend asking to try your club mate's rackets. See how they fit your style. It doesn't cost anything and you'll have more information after. Try some: DEF, ALL, OFF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Madmazel please we don't know anything about you.
We don't know your style, what is your personal blade right now
What is your preferences about setup?
Hard rubbers + soft blade
Hard blade + soft rubbers...

My friends use Primorac EU + Acuda S2, setup is spinny.
I used Treiber Z + Rasant grip, the spinniest setup on earth
my friend who plays on wheelchair use
Andro Impuls Powersponge + Kinetic Off-

I will propably go on Rossi Emotion and add some spinny tensors in 1,9-2,0 thickness

This user has no status.
It's best if you can turn to a coach whom you can trust for advice. But in general, you probably need a flexy and controllable blade which provides you more margin for error in your game. Foce Pro Black is quite muffled. If you prefer to use all-wood blades, Tibhar Offensive Classic will be a good option despite that it's lesser known to most players. For carbon blades, I'd highly recommend Butterfly Innerfiber ALC.S, a superb blade with lots of dwell time and potential to generate spin.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I'd agree that a DEF blade might be the best for anyone who has physical limitation. Probably short pips on backhand or something.
But it really depends on the limitation so, again..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I'd agree that a DEF blade might be the best for anyone who has physical limitation. Probably short pips on backhand or something.
But it really depends on the limitation so, again..

It's best if you can turn to a coach whom you can trust for advice. But in general, you probably need a flexy and controllable blade which provides you more margin for error in your game. Foce Pro Black is quite muffled. If you prefer to use all-wood blades, Tibhar Offensive Classic will be a good option despite that it's lesser known to most players. For carbon blades, I'd highly recommend Butterfly Innerfiber ALC.S, a superb blade with lots of dwell time and potential to generate spin.

Madmazel please we don't know anything about you.
We don't know your style, what is your personal blade right now
What is your preferences about setup?
Hard rubbers + soft blade
Hard blade + soft rubbers...

My friends use Primorac EU + Acuda S2, setup is spinny.
I used Treiber Z + Rasant grip, the spinniest setup on earth
my friend who plays on wheelchair use
Andro Impuls Powersponge + Kinetic Off-

I will propably go on Rossi Emotion and add some spinny tensors in 1,9-2,0 thickness

Your reply was Control and Looping. Have you discarded the thought of a DEF blade? You can't beat DEF for a close to the table Control.

Again, we don't know your level and a video would assist us.

I'd recommend asking to try your club mate's rackets. See how they fit your style. It doesn't cost anything and you'll have more information after. Try some: DEF, ALL, OFF

Hi everyone
I am disabled table tennis player
I decided to change my blade but I don't know which blade is best for the player who playing control and looping while he has a disability

My idea for blade is Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition ! What do you thinking?
Are you have any best idea?

H301 + h3 neo + r7

How about a video of yourself? Would provide us better information and then we can provide better replies.

What is your goal and game plan?
The most control could be from a DEF blade. I think you see my point for more information.

Force pro black edition is more of a speed and it is stiff. Spinning and control would be a adjusted to it. Go with 5 ply off- blades like Stiga Azalea Off and Xiom Offenaive S.

I think that Konrad has a good explanation of what you may need.
So following his logic I would recomend the Joola Rossi Emotion.
Its hinoki-koto-carbon-ayous, innerlayer structure.The hinoki outer ply is very thin and in fact is more like a lamination to the koto. The blade is in the All+ OFF- range with very good allaround play and with excellent control. Has no vibrations. Its lightweight, comfortable handle, welll shaped rounded wings and a lower centre of weight which makes it feel even lighter and more stable. With harder hits the carbon takes it to the OFF- range, if you need it.

For style I can support all of table
Most of my opponent have pips rubber and difficulty can beat them

My control and looping are perfect and now i use schlager carbon but it's hard and not touch I want a blade that can play the game in control of myself

My offer are :
Black edition Samsonov
Waldner Senso Carbon
Waldner off 2016
Samsonov Force Pro

Which one of them?
Or
What's your offer?

Last edited:
For style I can support all of table
Most of my opponent have pips rubber and difficulty can beat them

My control and looping are perfect and now i use schlager carbon but it's hard and not touch I want a blade that can play the game in control of myself

What's your offer?

In this case I would offer Xiom Vega Tour blade. Deffinitely OFF with great AR capabilities, great control, lot of spin, great looping, perfect touch and great hinoki feeling.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016

I almost bought an ALC.S but outer layer spruce (softer than limba) and I play 42,5 soft+ rubbers (actually on koto (harder than limba)outer layer blade)
ALC.S good for minimum 45 mediaum hard rubbers .
what do you think?