New Training Ctr Little Rock AR Metro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Maybe those prices come with bundled other "Value Added" stuff.

Open play + robot, available on Saturday and Sunday, when there seems to be the most foot traffic, so might be a waiting time for robot use.

If I was a start up business with my own facility, I wouldn't have it closed, Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I would hire a part time, probably tt player, to open the facility for open play.

Google search, time link, shows presently closed those days.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Latest Hours

Mon Tues 5-10 pm
Wed Thurs Friday closed but not sure
Sat Sun 930 am - 300 pm

Closed 4th and 5th Sat and Sun of a month

These are different types of hours than I have seen for most tt training places. This is not a recreation center but a rented facility 24/7 I think. I don't think it is shared with another sport club.

Suggest go to the website or call before going there if not sure if they're open.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
An idea for this club, since the owner was Usatt Volunteer Coach of the Year for 2018 and the metro has a higher minority population than the national average and there is 3 days when the club is closed:

I suggest getting another coach, maybe give him free membership, for help in giving free lessons to minority kids in poverty who can't afford to pay. There are a lot of good potential young athletes here with a chance to positively influence their lives and to introduce them to the sport of tt.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
6 teams in any US city is a damned better start than most. I wouldn't be disappointed to start like that. It has potential.

This metro used to have 3 leagues, A B & C with 7-10 teams in each. The current league is a combination of A B & C players. Combined rating of 2 players 3400 under. One team has a 2336 tournament rated and the other player a 903 league rated.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello, thank you all for the posts about Arkansas Table Tennis Academy. Sorry to just now see this thread...a friend showed it to me today during our training sessions. We have our 3rd team league competition tomorrow. Results of all 3 competitions and current standings will be posted to the website soon.

My hours are limited at academy because I have full time job and also another part time job, but the academy is building on my dream to grow table tennis in Arkansas and to offer opportunities to many players, including kids who might not otherwise have opportunity to enjoy benefits of table tennis like I did as a kid. It is going slow, but it is always making some progress and still manageable for me.

Before opening the academy in December 2018, I was also coaching at Little Rock Table Tennis Club and organized the 2019 Hopes Little Rock camp for first time ever in Arkansas.

I hope I can give you some more academy updates in this thread. If you have some questions or suggestions (as I have already read some in this thread), please do share your thoughts

Thanks!!!