Reliable table tennis shops on Aliexpress

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Some recommendations from OrienteTT

I usually buy from PlayaPingPong, PalioOfficial, Chinese PingPong and XVT, never had any problem with broken blades of fake. XVT sells most of the blades in original box what is very good. Check ChinesePP store for the newest arrivals in chinese equipment.

excelent quality cheap products: Palio Ak 47 and Hadou 40+ rubbers from, Palio Official

DHS PG5, Sanwei Fextra, from XVT (with original box)

DHS Magician M03, from DHS Offical (best price)

Yinhe Y13, from ALI Discount, GH store and the alikes, I think they are the same.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Interestingly I've bought lots of stuff from aliexpress and its always been excellent quality and genuine. the bat I purchased for my wife from Amazon UK was a fake DHS! So it's aliexpress all the way for me!

I've bought a lot of stuff too, but the quality varied from item to item. But their customer care service is as good as Amazon's. Had a couple of issues with the sellers and Aliexpress sorted them really nicely. One thing sellers on Aliexpress try to pull is that they ask not to leave a negative feedback or to write a complaint to Aliexpress but to write a message directly to them. And then they try to chat with you for 2 weeks until the time for official complaint is over. Nevertheless, then this happened to me, I wrote a direct message to Aliexpress on their help desk chat and they sorted that out too. Also some stuff broke and I got a refund a couple of times too..

Last edited:
Reactions: nivekkan
This user has no status.
I think I've made around 10 purchases from aliexpress and had no problems other than varying delivery times. Delivery times can vary from around 1 week to 5 weeks. I'm 100% sure all the products have been genuine. I have friends who have purchased non TT stuff and the quality seems to vary quite wildly with the majority telling they have received fakes.
From others experience it seems ali are better to deal with than Amazon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I’ve bought several shoes from LiNing for less than 40€ and quality wise they are equal to 250€ Nike shoes (sometimes even better glueing and materials). I’ve also bought several shirts and that has been hit and miss sometimes, but all in all not that bad. I never buy the cheapest option though. You might wanna go for a bit more expensive but more reputable sources.

For TT stuff, might I also add GH Sports and Ali’s Battleship as good shops as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I've never once got anything fake on ALI, I order whatever I want from the lowest price retailer. It's always fast, good, they always add foam-edge-tape, plastic protection sheets for the rubbers, etc.

Reactions: perham
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I believe the following are the same stores:
  • Ali Battleship
  • ALI Discount Store
  • DHS Pro. Table Tennis
  • GH Sports
  • Happy Shopping 365days
  • New-new SHOP
  • Sports 100

Regarding Playa PingPong:
I asked them about the dimensions of their DHS racket cases. They asked for some time and then sent me images with all the dimensions:
HTB19cjmuDqWBKNjSZFAq6ynSpXah.jpg

2.jpg

I really enjoyed the effort to answer my question and ordered it from them.
GH Sports was also very prompt to answer my questions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I have placed 63 orders with Aliexpress (Yeah, I know but some was for friends, honest, Guv). Not had a single problem. Mostly from the Eacheng stores (GH Sports etc as detailed above), but also Chinese Ping Pong and XVT. Also bought a few knee wraps and the like from other, non-TT, retailers. Delivery times vary, even among the Eachengs, but I expect to receive stuff from GH Sports at least in 8-10 days.

Really, they are better for me than Amazon, who I can count on to produce a couple of problems a year.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
-One major plus about Aliexpress compared to Amazon is that if you buy something that is not unique and made by some well-known brand (like Nike, Garmin, ect...) you can find exactly the same item there but much cheaper then on Amazon. If I remember correctly, about 70% of Amazon's turnover comes from sellers who buy stuff from Alibaba in china in bulk (the same aliexpress, but for B2B), put their logo, increase the price 5X and sells it on Amazon. (And it is a million dollar business if you can get your items on the first or second page (cause nobody is looking at the third page :)).
-One small negative thing about Aliexpress is that a lot of its sellers are somewhat spammy. Once you buy smth from a shop, the shop starts attacking with their promotional messages and your aliexpress inbox gets flooded..

So everytime I buy smth on Amazon not from Amazon itself, I have a feeling I am overpaying.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I just had my first refund ever from Aliexpress. I had ordered a case for my Kindle PW, massive investment at £3.25. 5 days later, Aliexpress informed me that because the seller had not yet shipped, they have refunded my money and cancelled the order. Compare with the difficulty of even finding a number/email address to complain to on Amazon.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
I do face issues with shipping at times from Ali. Either it would wait at China deporting center or would sit in California/Vegas processing center for a while. I've once sent an email to USPS postmaster asking for the reason why my package has been sitting at the U.S domestic processing center for almost 8 days since arrival. And it started moving again. It took about 40 days altogether on that item. Being said, I've seen some packages arriving as soon as in a week. So, the shipping time depends on how lucky you are :)