Hurricane 3 neo with Timo Boll ALC

This user has no status.
Hello people,

I need some advice,
A year ago I starter using new gear. Donic Senso All-Play with Hurricane Neo 3 on Forehand and Rakza 7 on backhand.
This was an attempt to improve my technique and try to use the power from my body rather from the equipment.
A year later I notice that the technique has improved but I tend to get tired especially playing from a distance from the table.
I need to hit the ball very hard when I am away from the table get a good speed on returns.

Hurrance 3 neo suits me very well and I have no complaints about Rakza 7.

However would it help if I change my blade to Timo boll ALC?
Does Timo Boll ALC suit well with Hurricane 3 neo?
Is there any other blade you would suggest me as an upgrade to Donic applegren Senso Allplay?

Regards,
DDG

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello,

I need some advice,
A year ago I starter using new gear. Donic Senso All-Play with Hurricane Neo 3 on Forehand and Rakza 7 on backhand.
This was an attempt to improve my technique and try to use the power from my body rather from the equipment.
A year later I notice that the technique has improved but I tend to get tired especially playing from a distance from the table.
I need to hit the ball very hard when I am away from the table get a good speed on returns.

Hurrance 3 neo suits me very well and I have no complaints about Rakza 7.

However would it help if I change my blade to Timo boll ALC?
Does Timo Boll ALC suit well with Hurricane 3 neo?
Is there any other blade you would suggest me as an upgrade to Donic applegren Senso Allplay?

Regards,
DDG