This user has no status.
Oct 2011
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
What is range of wages to play in the German top female league, from top to bottom players ?

I have NO idea :eek:

And usually - in my experience at least - information like that is very hard to come by.

But maybe some of our German friends on the forum know more about this? :confused:

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
But maybe some of our German friends on the forum know more about this? :confused:

Guess there´d only be speculations ...

There will be a significant difference between Sabine Winter (national team player and andro poster girl) and "number 4" of any smaller club, but the actual figures are somewhere in the mist ;)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hi there! I'd like to thank you for the opened thread. As far as can see, there are a lot of things which were omitted here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks, where is this news ?

There was a short article in the German Tabletennis Mag "Tischtennis".
The league's website also says so.

http://www.damen-tischtennis-bundesliga.de/lily-zhang-wechselt-nach-kolbermoor/10862/

Zhang kündigte bereits Anfang Februar ihre professionelle Karriere an: “Hello everyone! So some of you may already know this, but here is my official announcement that I have decided to pursue a professional table tennis career and chase my dream of making the 2020 Tokyo Olympics! It was a bit of an unexpected decision, but I’m looking forward to the journey ahead.”

Last edited: