Back to Forum
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. davizoosk is offline
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!
     
    Established TTD Member 38 199
    davizoosk's Avatar
    davizoosk is offline
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!
     
    Established TTD Member 199 38
    #1

    Similar penhold blade to DHS Hurricane HAO 656?

    Hi everybody, i use this blade and im trying to get a reserve racket but im not finding this blade on penhold version in any places, anyone knows a similar model? Of course in the composition of the wood layers, but especially the size of the racket head, it is much larger than most blades. this is also a priority.

    https://revspin.net/blade/dhs-hurricane-hao-656.html

  2. SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,013 1,673
    SFF_lib's Avatar
    SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,673 1,013
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by davizoosk
    Hi everybody, i use this blade and im trying to get a reserve racket but im not finding this blade on penhold version in any places, anyone knows a similar model? Of course in the composition of the wood layers, but especially the size of the racket head, it is much larger than most blades. this is also a priority.

    https://revspin.net/blade/dhs-hurricane-hao-656.html

    Prott still has it in stock HERE
    If you are referring to the premium national 656 version, you can find it HERE


  3. davizoosk is offline
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!
     
    Established TTD Member 38 199
    davizoosk's Avatar
    davizoosk is offline
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!
     
    Established TTD Member 199 38
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SFF_lib

    Prott still has it in stock HERE
    If you are referring to the premium national 656 version, you can find it HERE

    this is the hh2 version, mine has a hh656-l
    like this: http://tt-robot.com/dhs-hurricane-hao-656l-p-354.html


  4. SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,013 1,673
    SFF_lib's Avatar
    SFF_lib is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,673 1,013
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by davizoosk

    this is the hh2 version, mine has a hh656-l
    like this: http://tt-robot.com/dhs-hurricane-hao-656l-p-354.html

    Yours is the old version around 2005. It's thinner than HH2 but the composition is the same

    The Following User Likes SFF_lib's Post:

    davizoosk


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.