Back to Forum
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1292
  1. hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,776 1,234
    hipnotic's Avatar
    hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,234 1,776

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2011
    Portugal
    1,234
    1,776
    2321
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1181
    If Timo Boll was a girl 🙂

    This one isn't particularly soft, I would say it sits in the middle of the hardness spectrum for this kind of composition. However, it's fast, crisp and very stable.

    Available FS.

    - Koto / ALC / Ayous / Kiri / Ayous / ALC / Koto
    - 88.2g
    - 5.7mm
    - 157x150mm
    - STSQ (101x28.5x22.5mm)
    - 1507Hz
    - Balance: 2.7cm (Low)








    The Following 3 Users Like hipnotic's Post:

    cytivrat, Haraold and 1 other

    www.sdcttblades.com / Insta: @sdc_tt_blades / Face: @SDCblades

  2. hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,776 1,234
    hipnotic's Avatar
    hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,234 1,776

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2011
    Portugal
    1,234
    1,776
    2321
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1182
    Left:
    - Hinoki / Spectra / Spruce / Ayous / Spruce / Spectra / Hinoki
    - 84.5g
    - 6.05mm
    - 1380Hz
    - Balance: 2.6cm (Low)

    Right:
    - Hinoki / ALC / Ayous / ALC / Hinoki
    - 85.8g
    - 6.7mm
    - 1421Hz
    - Balance: 2.7cm (Low)






    The Following 3 Users Like hipnotic's Post:

    Antonlan, Haraold and 1 other

    www.sdcttblades.com / Insta: @sdc_tt_blades / Face: @SDCblades

  3. SamTheMan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 132 143
    SamTheMan's Avatar
    SamTheMan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 143 132

    User Info Menu

    #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by hipnotic
    Left:
    - Hinoki / Spectra / Spruce / Ayous / Spruce / Spectra / Hinoki
    - 84.5g
    - 6.05mm
    - 1380Hz
    - Balance: 2.6cm (Low)

    Right:
    - Hinoki / ALC / Ayous / ALC / Hinoki
    - 85.8g
    - 6.7mm
    - 1421Hz
    - Balance: 2.7cm (Low)





    I have tried them. The 3+2 plays wonderfully! 👏

    The Following 3 Users Like SamTheMan's Post:

    Antonlan, Haraold and 1 other


  4. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheMan

    I have tried them. The 3+2 plays wonderfully!

    Yours?

    Cheers
    L-zr
    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  5. SamTheMan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 132 143
    SamTheMan's Avatar
    SamTheMan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 143 132

    User Info Menu

    #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer
    Yours?

    Cheers
    L-zr

    No, it’s Antonlan’s.


  6. Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 29
    A
    Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 29 28
    #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by hipnotic
    Left:
    - Hinoki / Spectra / Spruce / Ayous / Spruce / Spectra / Hinoki
    - 84.5g
    - 6.05mm
    - 1380Hz
    - Balance: 2.6cm (Low)

    Right:
    - Hinoki / ALC / Ayous / ALC / Hinoki
    - 85.8g
    - 6.7mm
    - 1421Hz
    - Balance: 2.7cm (Low)





    This is blade eight and nine that I’ve bought from Sérgio. Both of the blades play very, very nicely but the 3+2 is my favourite and the blade I play regurarly.

    The 3+2 blade has a soft Hinoki feeling but packs a punch! I can really not get around why there isn’t more Hinoki/ALC blades out there. I couldn’t be happier with this blade.

    Spectra is indeed an interesting material. The composition is not as soft (which is the main reason I prefer the other blade) but produces a wonderfully cracking sound at high impact shots.

    As before I can highly recommend buying from Sérgio. He’s the man!

    The Following 3 Users Like Antonlan's Post:

    Haraold, hipnotic and 1 other


  7. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonlan
    This is blade eight and nine that I’ve bought from Sérgio. Both of the blades play very, very nicely but the 3+2 is my favourite and the blade I play regurarly.

    The 3+2 blade has a soft Hinoki feeling but packs a punch! I can really not get around why there isn’t more Hinoki/ALC blades out there. I couldn’t be happier with this blade.

    Spectra is indeed an interesting material. The composition is not as soft (which is the main reason I prefer the other blade) but produces a wonderfully cracking sound at high impact shots.

    As before I can highly recommend buying from Sérgio. He’s the man!

    Nine blades by SDC, Your'e a serious hoarder 😱

    OK, that's a very similar construction as Mjölnir, (Sucupira instead of ALC and Kiri instead of Ayous)
    I would probably like this one too.

    What's the handle material?

    The Mjölnir specs:
    Composition: Hinoki 1.0mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Kiri 3.4mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Hinoki 1.0mm ~6.6mm

    Weight: 87.0g
    Thickness: 6.65mm
    Freq.: 1442Hz
    Balance: 3.6cm (Med)
    Handle: American red wood

    Cheers
    L-zr
    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  8. Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 29
    A
    Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 29 28
    #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer
    Nine blades by SDC, Your'e a serious hoarder 😱

    OK, that's a very similar construction as Mjölnir, (Sucupira instead of ALC and Kiri instead of Ayous)
    I would probably like this one too.

    What's the handle material?

    The Mjölnir specs:
    Composition: Hinoki 1.0mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Kiri 3.4mm / Sucupira 0.6mm / Hinoki 1.0mm ~6.6mm

    Weight: 87.0g
    Thickness: 6.65mm
    Freq.: 1442Hz
    Balance: 3.6cm (Med)
    Handle: American red wood

    Cheers
    L-zr

    Yes, definately similarities! You also get that soft yet stable feel I guess. The handle if Afzelia if i recall correctly.

    The way I see it I’m not hoarding but compensating for lack of playing time😂

    The Following User Likes Antonlan's Post:

    Haraold


  9. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonlan

    Yes, definately similarities! You also get that soft yet stable feel I guess. The handle if Afzelia if i recall correctly.

    The way I see it I’m not hoarding but compensating for lack of playing time😂

    Cool, thanks.

    Cheers
    L-zr
    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  10. hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,776 1,234
    hipnotic's Avatar
    hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,234 1,776

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2011
    Portugal
    1,234
    1,776
    2321
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonlan
    This is blade eight and nine that I’ve bought from Sérgio. Both of the blades play very, very nicely but the 3+2 is my favourite and the blade I play regurarly.

    The 3+2 blade has a soft Hinoki feeling but packs a punch! I can really not get around why there isn’t more Hinoki/ALC blades out there. I couldn’t be happier with this blade.

    Spectra is indeed an interesting material. The composition is not as soft (which is the main reason I prefer the other blade) but produces a wonderfully cracking sound at high impact shots.

    As before I can highly recommend buying from Sérgio. He’s the man!

    Thanks Antonlan 🙂

    The Following User Likes hipnotic's Post:

    Antonlan

    www.sdcttblades.com / Insta: @sdc_tt_blades / Face: @SDCblades

  11. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonlan

    Yes, definately similarities! You also get that soft yet stable feel I guess. The handle if Afzelia if i recall correctly.

    The way I see it I’m not hoarding but compensating for lack of playing time😂

    I guess the feel should be very similar.
    A hint: Biljadrexperten (TTEX) has a sale on Tenergies now, I have ordered me some.

    What rubber did You dress it with?

    Cheers
    L-zr
    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  12. Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 28 29
    A
    Antonlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 29 28
    #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer
    I guess the feel should be very similar.
    A hint: Biljadrexperten (TTEX) has a sale on Tenergies now, I have ordered me some.

    What rubber did You dress it with?

    Cheers
    L-zr

    Hybrids for me. Has been playing RakzaZ BH and K3 FH but will go for D09C shortly


  13. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonlan

    Hybrids for me. Has been playing RakzaZ BH and K3 FH but will go for D09C shortly

    You like'm hard. Me not so much, and I absolutely hate stickiness, I think they are dust magnets. With my blade I started from basics and I'm working my way up right now. I'm not sure what to try next time, maybe a thinner (1.7mm) Tenergy, well see....

    Cheers
    L-zr

    The Following User Likes Lazer's Post:

    Antonlan

    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  14. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 44
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 44 7
    #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by hipnotic
    Custom order, based on a Nittaku Goriki but with a standard head size.

    - Walnut / Walnut / Walnut / Walnut / Walnut
    - 101.2g
    - 5.1mm
    - 990Hz
    - Balance: 3.0cm (Med)





    This blade and you work in general is truly outstanding. I spotted an error or maybe an oversight because the Goriki is a seven Walnut ply and here also it seems.
    By the way this frequency can seem slow but I think it is necessary to keep some flex due to the composition itself and with a full swing I am sure that the ball lands pretty fast on the other side of the table.

    Keep up your work, it is outstanding. Bravo

    The Following User Likes aliastheaka's Post:

    Haraold


  15. hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,776 1,234
    hipnotic's Avatar
    hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,234 1,776

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2011
    Portugal
    1,234
    1,776
    2321
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by aliastheaka

    This blade and you work in general is truly outstanding. I spotted an error or maybe an oversight because the Goriki is a seven Walnut ply and here also it seems.
    By the way this frequency can seem slow but I think it is necessary to keep some flex due to the composition itself and with a full swing I am sure that the ball lands pretty fast on the other side of the table.

    Keep up your work, it is outstanding. Bravo

    Well spotted, the blade was a 7ply just as the Goriki, I made a mistake writing the composition.

    Thanks for the support 🙂

    The Following User Likes hipnotic's Post:

    Haraold

    www.sdcttblades.com / Insta: @sdc_tt_blades / Face: @SDCblades

  16. hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,776 1,234
    hipnotic's Avatar
    hipnotic is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,234 1,776

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2011
    Portugal
    1,234
    1,776
    2321
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1196
    - Limba / Spruce / Ayous / Spruce / Limba
    - 88.7g
    - 5.8mm
    - 1250Hz
    - Balance: 1.9cm (Very Low)








    The Following 3 Users Like hipnotic's Post:

    damszelfly, Haraold and 1 other

    www.sdcttblades.com / Insta: @sdc_tt_blades / Face: @SDCblades

  17. Der_Echte is offline
    says Grand Consultant to the Office of the Goon Squad
     
    Master TTD Member 11,840 11,655
    Der_Echte's Avatar
    Der_Echte is offline
    says Grand Consultant to the Office of the Goon Squad
     
    Master TTD Member 11,655 11,840

    User Info Menu

    #1197
    Balance not low enough mister...

    I see the balance point getting lower and lower preference for an increasing segment of the market. I like that a LOT.

    The Following 2 Users Like Der_Echte's Post:

    Haraold and yoass

    President, Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club. Hit us up on TTD or Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/koreaforeignttc

    Janitor at NexyUSA TT Equipment Shop
    http://www.nexyusa.com

    View our Lame Nexy USA corporate FB page
    http://www.facebook.com/nexyusa

  18. Haraold is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 84 345
    Haraold's Avatar
    Haraold is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 345 84
    #1198
    man that is a Waldner 2022!😁

    The Following User Likes Haraold's Post:

    hipnotic

    In the Practice of Tolerance,One´s Enemy is the best Teacher.

  19. Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 489 1,119
    Lazer's Avatar
    Lazer is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,119 489

    User Info Menu

    #1199
    Waldner has moved on to a carbon blade.

    Cheers
    L-zr

    The Following User Likes Lazer's Post:

    Haraold

    Steal a little and they throw You in jail, Steal a lot and they make You King... (Dylan)

  20. Haraold is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 84 345
    Haraold's Avatar
    Haraold is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 345 84
    #1200
    ok then it is the new Sérgio Waldner Offensive 2022!😀
    In the Practice of Tolerance,One´s Enemy is the best Teacher.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.