Who do you think will win the Euros 2018?

• Timo Boll

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Simon Gauzy

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Patrick Franziska

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Jonathan Groth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruwen Filus

• Mattias Falck

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Kristan Karlsson

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Europe has some youngsters that look really promising at ~20 but then failing to make the final steps towards world elite. Calderano, Gauzy, Pitchford, Franziska... Still great top 20 players now but simply not reaching top 5. For these players the ETTU needs good personal trainers

Calderano's not European, and neither is Pitchford. He's from an island, entire of itself, neither piece of the continent, nor part of the main. Or so it is thought and acted upon over there, o'er the pond.

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Calderano's not European, and neither is Pitchford. He's from an island, entire of itself, neither piece of the continent, nor part of the main. Or so it is thought and acted upon over there, o'er the pond.

Pitchford is born in Chesterfield, England.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I think yoass is intimating that us Anglos would prefer to be a separate entity from eg Europe. At least half of us here in the UK think otherwise.

Well, what I tried to describe is the basic thought of thinking about Europe as an external entity. No matter, off-topic, and I might as well not have made that remark at all. (Yet, I find stuff that brings Donne to mind all too tempting. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob MacInbred
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Wait a minute. During the British colonial era, this was how the book taught me about the world map: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Australia, collectively known as Britannia.

Reactions: Atas Newton