This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 0

User Info Menu

Sep 2018
    England
    Read 0 Reviews

Amicus Prime

Greetings
    I've very recently bought an Amicus Prime. Had some teething problems but things are now looking good. I searched for a Prime forum or users group. Nothing. Hoping some of you good folks might be experimenting with the tech'.
    If not I'll stick around anyway if you'll have me.
    Best regards
    PP

says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,354 2,458
    says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,458 2,354
    I hope to experiment more with it in the near future; a club member is considering buying one.

Which leads to questions. If you hook up your own controlling device, are the excercises/sequences stored on that device (so: personal profiles), or are you managing the Prime's shared repository?

There should ben an IOS Amicus app, at least: the marketing states so. Yet I haven't found the Amicus app in the App Store, have you? (I asked Butterfly but haven't had a response yet.)

This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 489 1,055
    This user has no status.

Elite TTD Member 1,055 489
    Let us know your impressions and how it plays (for those who only played with with simpler robots...)

This user has no status.

TTD Member 6 24
    Y
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 24 6

User Info Menu

May 2019
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    I have been using the Amicus Prime robot for 8 months now, no idea about the iOS app though. Just been using the provided tablet (slow but sufficient for the app) to control the robot.

Robot's software had some bugs in there, for example, you can't connect to the robot unless GPS is turned on, even though it should be using on the bluetooth connection. The increase/decrease ball speed doesn't seem to work properly.

However, they are pushing new releases out of the software though, and the potential of this robot is very good. I expect all those little glitches will get fixed sooner or later.

Compare to the other robots that I have used, this one is by far the best (my other robots were paddle palace ones, $1500 or so if I remember correctly, and this one is $2200). The App interface while sucks compare to other normal apps that you would find in the app store, it's leaps and bounds ahead of any control board like device almost all other robot uses.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 11
    J
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 11 0

User Info Menu

Apr 2021
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    Forum for the change is fit for the attempt forth team. The struggle of the coursework help uk for the scene. The joy is pushed for the approval of the incentives for the targeted element for the field for the workers.

says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 176 443
    L
    says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 443 176
    sounds like whole lot of bollocks to me ......................but i am not judging 🤣

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 820 591
    J
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 591 820

User Info Menu

Awesome! Another fellow Amicus Prime owner.

I posted a simialr thread earlier where we can share videos of using TT robots and for sharing thoughts on the robots to help others choose their right robot.
    https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/for...actice-Videos!
    Would be good if there is a centralised place for that.