Kim Jung Hoon vs Joo Se Hyuk Opening Night Anniversary at KJH TTC

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Since neither wears a microphone, very difficult to hear and understand in many points, but the times you can here him KJH is saying stuff typical of joking around. They do not discuss much of real TT.

Note that there seem to be maybe 50 people in his club watching this... and this is freeking KJH and JSH... which ought to draw hundreds to pack the club.

Everyone is wearing ski parkas, so it must have been -35C outside and the subway too cold to make it there. That might explain it.

However, in Korea, one could go to a club and sometimes see big stuff. I ran into Lee Sang Soo's dad at Nexy HQ on one of my visits there, also ran into KJH on a visit there too. Someone FB messaged us on Korea Foreign - I suggested him go to PHM TTC. He went and met former pro Park Hyun Mi. You never know what kind of trouble you can get into in Korea.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Some/a lot of goofing off stuff going on and it is entertaining. Also interesting to some other stuff go on, like a kid bounce a ball into the court and enter the court to retrieve it right in the middle of their rally.

lots of asian countries don't have surrounds to block off your entire playing area.
often I see club tournament, school tournaments where ball bounces over to the playing area, and no "let" is called, play just continues.

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
In Korean amature TT, there are basically only two situations that would get a let.

1) A ball bounces on the top of your table during the rally

2) You or your opponent run into a player on the next court of two

In Korean amature TT, there are many situations where a let is never called

1) Next table ball goes under your table - player will crawl under table during your point to retrieve it. NO LET.

2) Coach gives you advice during the point and you try to listen to what the other coach is saying. Mo Let.

3) The TD suddenly calls with a loud voice FREE BEER in section ten of the bleachers. No Let.

4) Dream of what you would think is a let in USA and it will not be a let in Korea.

This user has no status.
You should host Soju TT Tournament.
Everyone drink one before playing. Drink two before starting semifinal, and three at final. Triple the amount for Korean participants...
Ha!
82189a3d1761bbc88efddecf6d2e3e91.jpg

instagram: rokphishtt