Shot of the year 2011 (Official)

Watch the video below, then choose your favourite shot :)

• 1) Seiya Kishikawa passing backhand shot

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • 2) Joo See Hyuk around the net backhand chop

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • 3) Pierre-luc Hinse (IMPOSSIBLE) around the net shot

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 4) Quentin Robinot passing backhand shot

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5) Cazuo Matsumoto behind the back shot

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • 6) Ding Ning spins the ball back onto her side of the table

Votes: 31 20.7%
  • 7) Kalinikos Kreanga backhand counter

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 8) Ma Long received edge ball

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • 9) Mattias Oversjo no look shot

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • 10) Vladimir Samsonov’s passing backhand shot

Votes: 29 19.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
It's funny how many different opinions there are about this subject. In most poll's one answer clearly stands out from the rest, with some options having 0 votes. Here it is more close, apart from Ding Ning's shot haha. But the other shots get a lot of votes too :) I'm curious who will win in the end :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It's funny how many different opinions there are about this subject. In most poll's one answer clearly stands out from the rest, with some options having 0 votes. Here it is more close, apart from Ding Ning's shot haha. But the other shots get a lot of votes too :) I'm curious who will win in the end :D

Very true! Shows how amazing the sport is and how good 2011 has been.The shots have been incredible even Ryu Seung Mins forehand shot got left out against Ma Long :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
It has to be Ding Ning's shot. Though Joo did it with his BH, Hinse's dive on his FH but I voted for Ding Ning is because the ball was falling on her BH side (she's a lefty), but she recovered the shot on her FH side of the bat.

Naturally most will use their BH side of the bat if the ball falls on the BH side (JOO's video clip) and FH side of the bat if the ball falls on FH side (HINSE's video clip).

But look closely what Ding Ning did. And we all know how difficult it is to control a net caught ball, don't we.....
Ding Ning by a mile.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dam Dan X)
I've just seen the video. Gave me goosebumps!
Great vid and muchas gracias!

Great to know you have seen it now Yosua! :) You are usually first to see all my vids :p

Wow the poll is getting very close, keep voting everyone! This is going to be a close one!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Only one true winner in my mind - VOTE Pierre-Luc Hinse. Full stretch, on the floor, the ball doesn't even think about bouncing. I can't stop watching that shot!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have voted for Samsonov,what a great BH!:)

I agree with this and voted the same. After looking at all those shots several times I think this is the one one that actually has the highest degree of difficulty. That is a chop smash he is attacking. It is high. He is back up way off the table. And he just rips that shot like it was nothing. That is one hell of a shot.

Mar 2011
I agree with this and voted the same. After looking at all those shots several times I think this is the one one that actually has the highest degree of difficulty. That is a chop smash he is attacking. It is high. He is back up way off the table. And he just rips that shot like it was nothing. That is one hell of a shot.

It was like Pete Sampras ripping a running BH