blade from chinese national team player ( ma long , zhang jike, yan an, li xiaoxia )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Ma Long has used the 2018 version this entire year, why would he suddenly shift to a 2017 version with different dimensions?

Still, ZJK uses the Viscaria with the old Butterfly lens and old silver tag. Go watch all his practice videos.

Anyone can buy a Viscaria and get it signed and try to sell it for $1000. Everything you've presented so far points towards it being so. If that's wrong you will provide proof.

By exemple 1 of my Friend know zjk

And zjk talk, for 1 Season he useds 5 blades minimum...

1 for training
1 for multiball
1 for open
1 for Big compétions
And 1 Always like 2nd racket for compétition...

Reactions: Ioiettino
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
These blades all look new. So, why are people asking if the players owned them? Even if they owned them, they did not use them.

You guys are silly. The question is, would you spend $1,000.00 for an autograph. And that is up to each of you separately. Think of these as collector's items. Do you want them or no? If no, move on.

I moved on before I saw the price. I want Waldner's blade that he played WTTC in 1997. Nothing else will do. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
These blades all look new. So, why are people asking if the players owned them? Even if they owned them, they did not use them.

You guys are silly. The question is, would you spend $1,000.00 for an autograph. And that is up to each of you separately. Think of these as collector's items. Do you want them or no? If no, move on.

I moved on before I saw the price. I want Waldner's blade that he played WTTC in 1997. Nothing else will do. :)

Or Olympics 2004 =)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
the OP claims that these blades were owned by the said players, are you saying it is silly to ask for proof of ownership Carl? The autographs may be legit but to claim it was own by such players without proof is questionable.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
the OP claims that these blades were owned by the said players, are you saying it is silly to ask for proof of ownership Carl? The autographs may be legit but to claim it was own by such players without proof is questionable.

Since I am a moderator, I will not say what I actually think.

But, if someone wants to buy a bridge, I am selling this nice bridge in Brooklyn.

I think you can do the math. Can Panany prove that they were owned by the player's? I have to be honest: I don't think it matters. We know the players who signed each blade did not play with the blades. Nobody played with them. So, if the player owned them to sell them, it says nothing of value anyway. If Ma Long owned a Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade and signed it, but never played the blade, and therefore IT WAS NEVER REALLY HIS BLADE, I don't think the situation would be any different.

Now, knowing that, if someone wanted to buy the autograph, I am not going to say my opinion on whether they should as long as they know what I already said.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

But, if someone wants to buy a bridge, I am selling this nice bridge in Brooklyn.

I think you can do the math. Can Panany prove that they were owned by the player's? I have to be honest: I don't think it matters. We know the players who signed each blade did not play with the blades. Nobody played with them. So, if the player owned them to sell them, it says nothing of value anyway. If Ma Long owned a Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade and signed it, but never played the blade, and therefore IT WAS NEVER REALLY HIS BLADE, I don't think the situation would be any different.

Now, knowing that, if someone wanted to buy the autograph, I am not going to say my opinion on whether they should as long as they know what I already said.

problem u know anybody change what they talk ... on my other topic i send 1 blade w968 lot of people say : blade not very good because low number is better ... but very hard get... because only very strong player can get ...

now my friend get by few player blade with very low numbers... and all says : no is not ma long ( or other player ) give blade from his bag... ^^.

sorry for my english :(

Last edited:
Proof is everything for those who will be spending 1000usd for those blades. For people here who are collectors of blades, it would be a bad investment if they buy it and then sell them in the future without proof of ownership.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Proof is everything for those who will be spending 1000usd for those blades. For people here who are collectors of blades, it would be a bad investment if they buy it and then sell them in the future without proof of ownership.

Yogi, are you actually saying that, if the blade is not the actual model the player used but it can be proved the player “owned” the blade, that it would somehow be worth more?

So a Yinhe 896 blade with ML’s signature and “Proof of Ownership”, would somehow have more value than an 896 with ML’s signature and no proof of ownership?

This seems very silly to me.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015

By coincidence I have Waldner's 1997 blade. I will sell it to you for (Dr. Evil voice) One million dollars. What? Wait wait. I meant One Billion dollars. Paypal gift only please.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl