11) Chen Ke
12) Wang Yidi
13) Sun Mingyang
14) He Zhuojia
15) Wu Yang

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Really sad to see Xu Xin struggling to fit in the new close-to-table style. His FH is just as inconsistent as his BH. He has little time to prepare for a full-scale FH stroke due to close to table. So for the entire match Xu Xin is playing probably 70% of his original FH power. At 28 I highly doubt Xu Xin can make any significant transformation. But I still love his original game where he ran left and right to launch FH attack and he's still my favourite., period.

I think XX is doing perfectly fine. His final individual rank was #3 in the league. And his 2018 ittf record was quite good too. If anything, it is just age catching up with his reflexes and movement.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think XX is doing perfectly fine. His final individual rank was #3 in the league. And his 2018 ittf record was quite good too. If anything, it is just age catching up with his reflexes and movement.

I also think his new B game.makss him a much better player and allows him go conserve energy for later rounds. His backhand is just much more consistent and that is a good thing.

Reactions: yoass