LF: Koto - Ayous - Kiri - Ayous - Koto Blade in OFF speed

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Hello TTD members,

I have a friend who plays with Joola Wing Medium paired with MX-P rubbers on both sides and he is now looking for a blade upgrade. Can you share a list of blades which have a similar composition?

Thanks in anticipation

Chris

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello TTD members,

I have a friend who plays with Joola Wing Medium paired with MX-P rubbers on both sides and he is now looking for a blade upgrade. Can you share a list of blades which have a similar composition?

Thanks in anticipation

Chris

Hey Chris
As well as the custom blade option, another one to look at is the Cornilleau blades, Calderano and the Gauzy models may be of some interest. When you say upgrade, do you mean in speed?
if it's speed, then you perhaps need to change the medial and outer plys to something with a touch more pace. Obviously this affects the feel though as it won't be quite as soft.

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Thanks, I offered him the same option, but he is not into custom blades.

that's not a popular composition.

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tsp-gaia if you can find one.

Or ask guys to build a custom blade (https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?18891-Blade-Builders-Thread ). I think that's the optimal (or maybe the only?) way. You get your own unique hand crafted blade for a reasonable price and make our blade builders and forum members happy :)

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Thanks for that, I'll take a look at Cornilleau

Hey Chris
As well as the custom blade option, another one to look at is the Cornilleau blades, Calderano and the Gauzy models may be of some interest. When you say upgrade, do you mean in speed?
if it's speed, then you perhaps need to change the medial and outer plys to something with a touch more pace. Obviously this affects the feel though as it won't be quite as soft.

This user has no status.
Hello TTD members,

Thanks in anticipation

Chris

Hello chintan,

DHS H301. Period!

more info on plies- https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/equipment/blades/16662-hurricane-301

Given its ply structure, it has lot of flex. I've been using it for almost 5 months. Who ever using it, marked this blade as much better alternative to Butterfly Viscaria at a moderate price.