Youth Olympic Games Buenos Aires

This user has no status.
I clearly have. You are focusing on one thing and I and focusing on another. If you don't like my choice of LGY and think it must be Mizutani, fine. I could have used CCY or Niwa ro make my point without losing sleep. It's that lack of power still has a future in the game.

I'm simply trying to point out that you assume Mizutani or Niwa's shot quality matches that of LGY. I respectfully disagree. IMO LGY's shot quality is better than that of Mizutani or Niwa. After all, you can't make it to top 5 in the world without being able to consistently make quality shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I'm simply trying to point out that you assume Mizutani or Niwa's shot quality matches that of LGY. I respectfully disagree. IMO LGY's shot quality is better than that of Mizutani or Niwa. After all, you can't make it to top 5 in the world without being able to consistently make quality shots.
Well that is a matter of opinion and I will leave it at that. I have no problem arguing that their shot quality is not that different. I could be wrong but I have no problem arguing it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Truls defeats Harimoto 3 -1 but EU team still loses ...!!

I always have loved truls style . Its not about harimoto playing not good but its be cause of Truls moregart's excellent effort and playing . Maybe the next Jan ove waldner . Now he got the self confidence he wanted .And Harimoto should fix sth in his mind ..

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Well, like I wrote before the singles event, his FH fix could make or break. Fixing something so ingrained takes time. The worst is yet to come.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
It means it will get worse before it gets better. If it gets better. If it doesn't get better then it will get worse before getting even worser.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Come on, zeio. We would love a video comparison between Harimoto's forehand before and after.You are the man:cool:

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
POOR CHILD ...

Italian prodigy singer, Robertino LORETTI, was badly overworked by his employer Denmark Music Studio nearly to death. So is Harimoto, table tennis child prodigy. Sorry

Reactions: jawien