Can I replace the rubbers on this pre-built combo?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
VqpZlZy.jpg

6nPyn4o.jpg

cFq8MIB.jpg

This user has no status.
Lol the stiga supreme was my paddle of choice before I started playing seriously.

Even if you could by some miracle remove the crappy rubbers from the crappy blade, you’re still left with well... a crappy blade.

My advice is don’t. You are much better of buying one of yinhe blades (w6 is a good starters blade) and sticking rubbers on that.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Buy a good wood blade with good rubbers like yasaka rakza 7 and enjoy the game.

Don't screw yourself with shit equipment on purpose. Would a guitar player buy a shit amp when he can get something normal?

If you have no money at all, order 2 sheets of AK47 Yellow on Aliexpress for $20 and you're almost there also

Reactions: fais
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I kind of agree that just getting a new racket that you build yourself might be a good idea. If you are in the US and want something inexpensive but good despite the price, you might look at Cole's TT:

http://colestt.com

Yinhe Galaxy W-6 is a pretty darn good blade he has. Above, fais recommended that. I agree.

But if you wanted something even less expensive, Yinhe Galaxy 896 blade is pretty good and $16.00.

There are lots of inexpensive rubbers that would still be pretty good on there. Pretty much all the rubbers on the inverted list at Cole's are pretty good and pretty inexpensive.

Reactions: Suga D and fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Thanks for all of the replies.

I'm about to try and up my level of play and will go ahead and get some better equipment - I'll get a proper blade and rubbers and put it together.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Been there, didn't do that

I like that you didn't even need to write anything in the post body. Precise!

I was thinking about replacing the rubbers on my previous premade as well, but found that blades like Yinhe N11s and Sanwei M8 are even cheaper than the glue itself on Aliexpress. So, if you ask the store to assemble it to you, you can have the new blade for the same price as if you were just buying the rubbers with the glue!

Also, you keep the premade as a loaner :cool:

If you have no money at all, order 2 sheets of AK47 Yellow on Aliexpress for $20 and you're almost there also
I can say that I followed the tons of AK47`s advice and I'm really happy with it.