rebranded

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
From Butterfly.co.jp

Tomokazu Harimoto Inner Force ALC

A person using model jointly developed with Tomokazu Tsumoto. Based on "Moderate Force Layer ALC" with moderate momentum and "feeling of grasping the ball", we designed the blade size slightly larger. It is a racket that supports both hands-playing super-aggressive former team.

Product nameTomokazu Harimoto Inner Force ALCPart numberFL: 36991 / ST: 36994 / AN: 36992 price To be determined Release date Scheduled to be released in the spring of 2019 type Shake for attack Rebound characteristics10.7Vibration characteristic9.2

Blade configuration5 plywood + allylate carbonBlade size158 × 152 mm (regular)Blade thickness6.0 mmGrip size
(length × thickness × end width)FL: 100 × 25 × 34 mm
ST: 100 × 23 × 28 mm
AN: 100 × 25 × 34 mmAverage weight88 gCountry of originJapan

※ All rackets are compatible with large ball
※ If you feel any abnormality on your skin etc. during use, please stop using immediately

Athletes using this product

Tomokazu Tsumoto (JPN)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi! Do you know the wood composition? Is it based on the innerforce layer ALC with limba-limba-ALC-Ayous-ALC-limba-limba or ALC.s which is limba-spruce-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Spruce-limba or totally different?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi! Do you know the wood composition? Is it based on the innerforce layer ALC with limba-limba-ALC-Ayous-ALC-limba-limba or ALC.s which is limba-spruce-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Spruce-limba or totally different?

As expected, it's the same blade as the IF ALC, same thickness, just slightly larger headsize: limba-limba-ALC-Ayous-ALC-limba-limba. Release date is Spring 2019 (whereas Dignics 05 is specifically set for May).

https://www.butterfly.co.jp/products/detail/36991.html

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I doubt that Butterfly will make commercial version of this paddle the same as is for the little screamer guy. I am 100% certain it will be top seller for the amateur/recreational players but the blade will be totally different with the specs. That is just standard practice for the Butterfly, same with the rubbers that are sold to the consumers. Totally different animal, basically scam.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
5c349d4614a24_full.jpg
sorry for my mistake, on video the grain of top ply looks like HINOKI
but here its limba.
If it will cost the same money as Garaydia ALC, must cop

NDH

says Spin to win!
This is scheduled for April 1st (no joke! Lol).

The RRP is €149.90, which I find amazing. I fully expected it to be over 200.

Either Butterfly are pricing it fairly reasonably in the hope people will spend more to get a “named premium blade”, or it’s just not as good as the other top end Butterfly blades.

Its not like Butterfly to be generous on pricing, so my gut feel is that it’s simply not as quality as some of the others.

I love the design, and might pick one up as a replacement for my VS Unlimited (which I like, but looking at something with a little more feeling).