Butterfly release Tomokazu Harimoto New Blade

NDH

says Spin to win!
OK, so it looks like my blade is arriving from Butterfly direct, tomorrow.

I've got a match tomorrow night, so if it arrives in time, I'll post my findings afterwards!

Question for you lot (I've looked into it briefly with not much success)......

Is the Innerforce Layer series the same as the old school "Innerforce" series (but with a conventional head size, whereas the older Innerforce blades had a larger head size)?

The new Harimoto has got the larger head size (back to the size of the original Innerforce I believe).

Surprised we haven't seen many more reviews on it.

@Duke - What do you make of it?

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
OK, so it looks like my blade is arriving from Butterfly direct, tomorrow.

I've got a match tomorrow night, so if it arrives in time, I'll post my findings afterwards!

Question for you lot (I've looked into it briefly with not much success)......

Is the Innerforce Layer series the same as the old school "Innerforce" series (but with a conventional head size, whereas the older Innerforce blades had a larger head size)?

The new Harimoto has got the larger head size (back to the size of the original Innerforce I believe).

Surprised we haven't seen many more reviews on it.

@Duke - What do you make of it?

I never used the old Innerforce series, so I can't compare. But my understanding is Butterfly made some changes to the construction process, not saying it will make the blade feel different or anything, but they might found a way to lower the cost for them (like the difference between Xbox One and XBox One S). But I can compare the feel of my Harimoto blade to Innerforce Layer ALC, the larger sweet spot due to the larger head size is noticeable (subtle but noticeable), but that's about it. I like the handle design a lot better though, by that I meant the color and the tag, not the shape.

Last edited: