Yinhe big Dipper replacement for hurricane 3 neo commercial

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I also had it for a short while on one of my backup blades. At first fresh out the package i found it noticeably different to H3N and also didn't like it very much, but with a few drops of Haifu this turns into a whole different animal and was very likeable. But since one can't select the specific hardness degree except for soft or medium (i would prefer exact degrees), and since i know what Im looking for from a FH rubber i rather stick with H3N prov. (Still less pricey than many tensioned rubbers)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
IMHO Big Dipper is an amazing rubber, especially for its price. Much better than commercial H3s, at least the ones I had. Probably "national" or even "provincial" versions of H3 are better than it, but the performance gap is not that big. Big Dipper feels a bit softer than H3, but overall has a similar feeling.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think it is a good enough to be a replacement
I was one of the first (if not the first) to get one and test it/review it.
The options of sponge hardness (in degree number and words - soft, medium, medium hard etc) provides a much great option compared to DHS
ie if you want a DHS H3 Neo with a very soft sponge - you can't....

I think overall the Big Dipper is worth every price - it is not an expensive rubber, so don't expect miracle
same as commericial DHS H3, i will never use it, I will only use national

I have sold it to some DHS H3 Neo uses, and those clients have repurchased, so I assume that is a good sign

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I think it is a good enough to be a replacement
I was one of the first (if not the first) to get one and test it/review it.
The options of sponge hardness (in degree number and words - soft, medium, medium hard etc) provides a much great option compared to DHS
ie if you want a DHS H3 Neo with a very soft sponge - you can't....

I think overall the Big Dipper is worth every price - it is not an expensive rubber, so don't expect miracle
same as commericial DHS H3, i will never use it, I will only use national

I have sold it to some DHS H3 Neo uses, and those clients have repurchased, so I assume that is a good sign
I have an old H3N 1 year, and it is sticky yet, but the sponge became stretch and the feeling was completely different, so I want to give a chance to this Dipper because I can't find a H3N here. I hope to get a good sensation with a Yinhe v16, btw my korbel broke:(

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have an old H3N 1 year, and it is sticky yet, but the sponge became stretch and the feeling was completely different, so I want to give a chance to this Dipper because I can't find a H3N here. I hope to get a good sensation with a Yinhe v16, btw my korbel broke:(

Big Dipper is not sticky like H3
an out of package Big Dipper commericial that I got firstly had a (black rubber) blue sponge - that just looks so much better than orange.

as Yinhe factory boosts the rubber, it felt like a very powerful "H3N" during the few weeks I tried it out.
It is not comparable to H3N National that I use, but I would say it feels better out of packaging compared to H3N retail

Its not a "wow" rubber, but for low budget, I think Yinhe makes really great products. I sell a lot of Yinhe Mars for example - very underrated rubber for very low price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Big dipper is the worst rubber in history.
High throw, No control in passive shots, No gears, short dwell time, fast rebound, No rotation, its only looks good with Blue sponge
H3. Neo boosted is better in every aspect

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Dear Dominus,

Do not look for any alternatives to H3Neo, there are none. The feeling and the consistency it has, is unmatched by any rubber out there. I've tried all the below rubbers for an alternative, but all of them fails to be even close to H3Neo:

- Battle II
- Battle II provincial (blue sponge)
- 729 FX
- Yinhe Big Dipper
- Yinhe Big Dipper provincial
- Haifu Shark 3
- Haifu Whale 2

However, I found a better version which was:
Hurricane 8

I preferred it over H3Neo and is there on my backup blade Virtuoso+

Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Difference between H8 and H3Neo:

1- Spin (H3N has more spin)
2 - Speed (H8 has more speed)
3 - Trajectory (H8 has longer)
4 - Tackiness (H3N is tackier)
5 - Service Return (H3N is easier to control)

Reactions: dominus7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Dear Dominus,

Do not look for any alternatives to H3Neo, there are none. The feeling and the consistency it has, is unmatched by any rubber out there. I've tried all the below rubbers for an alternative, but all of them fails to be even close to H3Neo:

- Battle II
- Battle II provincial (blue sponge)
- 729 FX
- Yinhe Big Dipper
- Yinhe Big Dipper provincial
- Haifu Shark 3
- Haifu Whale 2

However, I found a better version which was:
Hurricane 8

I preferred it over H3Neo and is there on my backup blade Virtuoso+

Interesting, I've heard lots of opinions on Battle II being something like an improved H3N.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I think it is more on technique for short backspin serves but yeah it is easy to execute with vega china. Genesis 2 from stiga can also be an option.
Oh I know about the technique, but the h3n is not tensor and that gives a lower service doing the heavy backspin, but for get a almost same heavy backspin service with tensor the bounce is higher and longer and I think it's because the tension of the rubber. I think I'm used to the Chinese rubber too, so my perception could be distorted....

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Battle II is most definitely an improved version of the h3neo. It is good on drives too, which is good, and a lot tackier. Crazy spinny and controlled serves and short game.
Come winter I'll return to using it. This summer was too humid for tacky or hard rubbers to play well.