ALLround Blade Options

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hi All,

Requesting your suggestions for me to purchase a blade, requirements as below--

Playing Type: Allround (reason: i do regular chops and counters, following with smashes when the ball spin coming to me is less. so i need good control.)

Weight: Not-so-heavy, Not-so-lightweight (reason: skinny hands, cant hold heavy bat for long, but dont prefer the play with too light blade as well.)

Price: Less than USD 75 (reason: dont want to spend more unless i can up my game.)

Brand: Preferred to be within most known brands which are easily available everywhere (ex: Butterfly, Stiga, Tibhar, Donic etc.)

Sorry if i sound like a noob, which i am, so please help me out.

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
I have used 3 Korbels:
1 - made in Japan 88g (too many vibrations)
2 - made in Japan 93g (less vibrations, best feeling)
3 - made in Europe 89g (too many vibrations)

Why korbel above 90 grs?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I have used 3 Korbels:
1 - made in Japan 88g (too many vibrations)
2 - made in Japan 93g (less vibrations, best feeling)
3 - made in Europe 89g (too many vibrations)
Dear chintanmashroo isn't the vibration the feeling? I mean, if the blade doesn't have vibration how do you feel it? No offense, just in my case I can feel the blade and where it hit the ball just trough the vibration in the blade.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Maybe you are not familiar with with the different intensity of vibrations you get from a blade. You should try a 80g-85g Korbel to know what I am talking about.

Dear chintanmashroo isn't the vibration the feeling? I mean, if the blade doesn't have vibration how do you feel it? No offense, just in my case I can feel the blade and where it hit the ball just trough the vibration in the blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
My Korbel is lower than 85 grs, I've sanded the edges, wings and handle, I had a korbel with 100 grs and I felt it strange, maybe I'm used to lighter blades. The sensation was closer to the clipper CR, but lower speed and not so muted. Clipper was 92 grs.
I'm ectomorph may be was the timing too.
Maybe you are not familiar with with the different intensity of vibrations you get from a blade. You should try a 80g-85g Korbel to know what I am talking about.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yasaka Sweden Classic is a perfect lightweight blade

Yes. This. Given the stated requirements. Another one that would fit the bill perfectly but has not been mentioned yet is the Appelgren Allplay.

Many good blades have been suggested. All of them perfectly fine and suited. So there it is, the agony of choice — that special circle of hell created by the paradox of choice.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
E.j.ing overcomes the agony of choice. You just buy all!

No, that only worsens it. Every ball you're hitting will be one you're not hitting with that large stack of other bats you could have chosen instead (but didn't), all of which could have been better for it and you'll never know.

Every dish you didn't order may after all have been better than the one on your plate right now.

Reactions: Beep-Beep