Ittf account

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
An ITTF account for what purpose? If it's for the video, you'll get asked to create one when you try to watch the match.
I created one. Then I discovered that somehow my Ratings Central points suddenly dropped 300 points and my backhand serves were being called illegal. I tried to delete the account but it simply declared that all my rubber is no longer on the LARC. In response, i stopped using ITTV and the account, and now there's a monthly charge of $127 Canadian and a bad viewing angle. Plus it wants to know the name of my first pet, my mother's maiden name and my PIN. What do you recommend?

Reactions: Joepole
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
I created one. Then I discovered that somehow my Ratings Central points suddenly dropped 300 points and my backhand serves were being called illegal. I tried to delete the account but it simply declared that all my rubber is no longer on the LARC. In response, i stopped using ITTV and the account, and now there's a monthly charge of $127 Canadian and a bad viewing angle. Plus it wants to know the name of my first pet, my mother's maiden name and my PIN. What do you recommend?
That cracked me up! :D