Give me your opinion please. Are Rasanter the best choise?

This user has no status.
I want to buy a new rubber but I can't decide what one to buy. I'm from Arggentina so I can't buy here some brands like tibhar or shazaka. I've been thinking in buying an Andro Rasanter R47 because is cheaper than the T05, my coach says that I should buy the R37 but I consider it so slow because of the lot of control that it has. Another option is to buy a Donic Bluefire M1 or stg like that but I have never tried one so I can't say if it will work or not to my way of playing (attack).
I have a T05 on the BH and a T80 on FH that I want to change, my blade is an Andro Treiber G OFF (I think that is the old generation). What do you recommend me to do?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
What do you recommend me to do?

First of all, fire your coach or never ask advice again ;) R37 is so soft, you would be disappointed in comparison to your tenergy rubbers.

With R47, you are on the right track. I have written it in a couple of posts recently, nothing feels like tenergy, but once you´re used to the difference the ESN rubbers will do nicely, whether it´s Rasanter or Bluestorm or even Bluefire from the previous generation.

Although the basic recipe is similar, not all of the newest rubbers play the same. For example, the Joola Rhyzer with 48 degree sponge feels softer than the R47.

If there is a distributor, you might want to try GEWO Nexxus EL 48 or Hype EL 47,5.

As far as I know, t80 is a little more direct than t05, so to replace that Rasanter V47 might be the better choice. But I don´t know enough about t80 to really be sure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
If you disagree with you coach, why don't you ask him why he thinks you need that rubber?
He knows you better than us. He has seen you play, and knows what you need to work on, what you can do well, etc.

From my personal experience, i've seen a lot of coachs that don't know much about equipment. They just advice the rubbers they are used to or something like that. Indeed he may have a good reason and want you to play something with more control but 37 seems a big gap in terms of hardness. Maybe an something intermediate then

This user has no status.
I think my coach told me that because one of my partners has two R37 and I have tried that blade and is so soft, and more comparing with the tenergy (who has 36 but it feels harder).
Think that GEWO or Type don't have distribution here in Argentina, so I think that I will buy the R47 that I consider that is such a good rubber. Thank you for help!

This user has no status.
In my case, my coach has a lot of knowledge in equipment but rasanter are not very common in our club so he don't know a lot about it. I think he recommended me that rubber because one of my partners have one, and he is sure that I won't waste money and get disappointed (it costs 60 dollars) but I still thinking that comparing with T05/T80 is considerably slower and softer, that I don't like. Thank you anyway

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I think my coach told me that because one of my partners has two R37 and I have tried that blade and is so soft, and more comparing with the tenergy (who has 36 but it feels harder).

tenergy has 36 Japanese hardness. Add to that roughly 10/11 to compare with European value. That makes tenergy05 around 10 degrees harder than R37, which is what you felt. These rubbers are a world apart.

A further explanation: The softest European rubbers have a 32,5 sponge, the hardest (commercially available) currently 52,5. The whole scale of sponge hardness is therefore only 20 degrees.

This user has no status.
Exactly. That and V47, but with the emphasis being on speed with the V version and on rotation with R, making R the best choice out of the Rasanter series to replace t05.
I think that the rubber who emphasizes in rotation is more suitable for me because I play agressive atacks but sometimes I do chops or blocks so I think with the V version I will produce less efect than I really need.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Whatever you like man you won't be the first or last person not listening to their coach :)